Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Maybe I'm just meant to be alone

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
Looking back, I've always been an outsider. I never really fit in with anyone. I started isolating myself since 2014 and have done that ever since.

I've tried being social but I always manage to say the wrong things. For example I'll make some remark that sounds like I'm better than someone even though its meant as a joke. There was also this instance where I asked a girl something about her being fat and it sounded very rude when I didn't mean to.

I also lost friends because of behaving fucking psychotic. For example I would talk about how great is Jesus is and shit. Another time this girl probably thought I was about to rape her because of how creepy i was acting (it was a sleepover). i've changed now but that behaviour still haunts me.

Maybe you ask yourself why i was able to have friends in the first place. Probably because I look somewhere in the normie range (Surgerymaxxed). But you can't cheat genes I guess.

And that's why:
In the end, I guess I'm just supposed to be alone. My autism is too much of an obstacle. Online contact is the most I'll get.

I have to come to terms with being a genetic deadend and just cope on my own so I dont hurt myself or others.

Great advancements in your life are made in solitude, You start understanding more about yourself and how you perceive the world. You could grow substantially in this time in solitude and peruse something you deem worth it. Without the backlash from others, It will also improve your ability to focus on creating high quality work with substance. Or you could just ldar, but I don't see the point in it. Rather die with a bunch of failed attempts than what ifs.

Maybe? Those of us who are truly blackpilled have come past this point of realization, to understand one simple truth: I am meant to be alone. :feelsrope:

That's why I drink and get high. :feelsbadman:

You should reek in hedonism and loose your Ego over the time

Maybe? Those of us who are truly blackpilled have come past this point of realization, to understand one simple truth: I am meant to be alone. :feelsrope:

That's why I drink and get high. :feelsbadman:
D0f

Isolating since grade 2.

FB0CD466 798D 4A29 96ED 4E1B9FB31280

Bunch of chimpanzees!

833B4853 3A05 48F5 9767 F025F8DC44E5

I just cope day to day, I wouldn't be a great irl friend anyway.