Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Maybe I'll go to a clinic soon

• Thread starter Whiteferociousboy
  • Start date
Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
-
I have severe symptoms of agoraphobia and social anxiety. I can no longer manage my everyday life alone. I can't go somewhere where there are people. I sweat, I have panic attacks and am extremely afraid of cars. I always think I can meet people who know me. When I go somewhere I first look to see if there are people I know.

Same, thats why I dont go out. They just put you on meds and make you take part in normie activities. They want to brainwash you to turn you into an obedient wageslave cuck who gets off to the thought of their wife being railed by a BBC.

Same, thats why I dont go out. They just put you on meds and make you take part in normie activities. They want to brainwash you to turn you into an obedient wageslave cuck who gets off to the thought of their wife being railed by a BBC.
I'm so scared of people that meds wouldnt help. I hate this world which meds can help? I think they would try me to poison with meds and will try to sterilize me with meds

I don't go anywhere except to church on sundays. Even there I go with my parents. I can't go anywhere alone because I always feel like normals are going to provoke me into a fight or some shit. This is so bad that I even refuse to go to medical check-ups and to the doctor or hospital, unless it's absolutely necessary. I hate how normalfags rule this world.

I've been agoraphobic before. Taking meds is better than that existence.