Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Maybe God wants to get rid of humanity

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Maybe that's the purpose of the coronavirus. Perhaps God got sick of humanity and wants to exterminate us. What do you think?

that's what (((they))) want you to think

It's happening
I bet that they will not save the incels

“god” is big corps and they want to thin down the human population use society’s popularity contests to kill of incel bloodlines. thats why racism to certain races is still accepted in current year

I really hope this permanently cripples civilization as we know it. This is probably the only chance we'll have in our lifetime for a collapse. Lifefuel.

Like a punishment

I really hope this permanently cripples civilization as we know it. This is probably the only chance we'll have in our lifetime for a collapse. Lifefuel.
Indeed. Hopefully it kills so many and mutates. Right now it's still not deadly enough. If it mutates and kills then that will be wonderful.

Like if God ever existed...
I don't believe in religion cope, if he was an ever loving God and shit he wouldn't create humanity just to punish it after for the lulz

Well overdue if this is the case

Degeneracy should be wiped off the surface of the earth

Maybe that's the purpose of the coronavirus. Perhaps God got sick of humanity and wants to exterminate us. What do you think?
Humanity is long overdue from being erased from existence tbh

I welcome any Chaos that comes to pass in our lifetime.