Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Maybe churchmaxxing works

no church for your face

Yeah for WHITE MEN.

I actually know an oldcel who churchmaxxed and got a young cute wife.

It doesn’t, gym is the most effective church imo

Stuff like this is possible I believe. Maybe she was so religious that she only wanted to date/marry another heavily devoted Orthodox Christian man. I once saw a WW video where he said that a Stacylite he was interested in was vegan and only wanted to date vegan men and her boyfriend was a LTN.

landwhale moment

Is this sarcasm? Fat women are gross.

while I agree it should help, women that fat are disgusting

church only lead to arranged marriage which lead to taking care of chad children and being cucked(at least not with this fat fuck)

low church protestants(baptist pentecostal etc) and rocor/antioch/oca orthodox churches has a lot of looksmatched couples like this. Otherwise though the foids are all the same

Thats why i still feel a pull towards catholicism n shiet rn, mang

good idea. pray for a miracle

It sounds like it works in theory, but churches are 90% elderly people, and you never get any opportunities to interact with other people in the church. It's basically a fantasy that only people who have never been in a church or are lying about churches have.

Damn redditors are more retarded than i expected

Just become follower of the religion of the cross theory.