Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Maybe an ugly GF is the answer?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
I’ve recently joined this site because I’ve realized that this is the only place that I really belong as sad as that is. I thought that with college maybe there would be some hope for me but nope. Last years only met two people (guys) who I became friends with. Talked to a couple of girls but nothing past class stuff. Now that college is all online I don’t even leave my room anymore. I’ve started to really accept the fact that I’ll never get a hot girl to look at me for more than a second before turning her head and continuing on her way. However, maybe an ugly girl would be the answer. I never really thought about it before honestly because obviously everyone wants the hot ones but maybe there’s some out there who are desperate as well and would able to look past some of my inadequacies. I mean I’m pretty desperate at this point. The most I’ve done with a girl is gotten hugs as a friend. Last one was back in like 2012 back when I was maybe somewhat decent looking. That’s only happened like two times. I’m tired of drinking, crying, and being isolated. I’ve seen some post about hookers and stuff but fuck that, don’t trust those meet up’s, will probably get robbed by her chad bf or something or get some disease. Maybe I can ascend, even if she’s ugly, it’s better than nothing. I just need something to happen while I still got my youth because I don’t wanna be old and alone.

No, they are even more slutty than pretty girls because they constantly want to prove they are sexy and need Chads dick to feel better.

Also they get approached MORE because dudes think they have a shot with them.

No, they are even more slutty than pretty girls because they constantly want to prove they are sexy and need Chads dick to feel better.

Yeah even fat nerdy types want CHADS HUMONGOUS TALL ARYAN SEED inside of them. Ugly woman are not trustworthy as they too are enslaved to their shitty desire in abusive tall giant perfect men

No one likes 'ugly' ugly people. An ugly woman still needs to have some attractive qualities about her. Like poor figure but decent face, unattractive body but long beautiful hair, an ugly face but nice tits etc.

You are not blackpilled enough. I tried with ugly girls and most of them were even more brutal than the better looking ones ngl. Pretty girls are just delusional, ugly girls understand the blackpill and take full advantage of it.

sure but remember that these days, guys tend to end up marrying sluts uglier and older than them, rather than just "slaying" them

last marriage i witnessed between a 26 year old tall guy and an ugly 30 year old midget woman still makes me want to puke

You are not blackpilled enough. I tried with ugly girls and most of them were even more brutal than the better looking ones ngl. Pretty girls are just delusional, ugly girls understand the blackpill and take full advantage of it.
Based.
Btw, another graycel thread.

I wouldn't be surprised if the uggos are even more insufferable than the pretty ones. There are tons of failed normies that deem the Stacies out of their league and therefore try their luck on the less valuable women. Consequently, they might just get more attention than the hot ones.

Anyway, I still hope you give it a shot. You might as well try; you have nothing to lose.

ugly foid will still date up

It doesn't matter if the girl is ugly but make sure she is faithful and honest

Never doubt intuition

an ugly girl still wants chad due to hypergamy

Rkhkv6vlleg61

Juggernaut law OP. You have no shot

You know what an ugly woman looks like, right? We’re talking landwhale, 40+, ugly face, saggy breasts, etc

Last edited:
Lurk moar GrAYcel

These fat, lazy, feminist women do NOT date below the top 20 percent.

You are invisible even if you MOG them

Even ugly women have high standards.

Last edited:
It’s body and age too, especially age for women
But if a skinny/fit young foid has an ugly face, she's still ugly, I think.
I mean even if her SMV is high, she's ugly.
But I agree body and age make them ugly too.

But if a skinny/fit young foid has an ugly face, she's still ugly, I think.
I mean even if her SMV is high, she's ugly.
But I agree body and age make them ugly too.
Sure, when I say ugly though I tend to include both face and body.

No one likes 'ugly' ugly people. An ugly woman still needs to have some attractive qualities about her. Like poor figure but decent face, unattractive body but long beautiful hair, an ugly face but nice tits etc.

MUTHAUCKA, YOU KNOW I'D GET ONE IF I COULD AND WOULDN'T BE HERE!!!:feelsping: