Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] May this happen to me

@anandkonda jee Maxx and get a IT job ra kodakka

Poland zzz

@DarkStar won't like this :lul:

@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ he has lost it

ANOTHER WHITEPILL TO THE COLLECTION

Poland zzz
Cope first of all this is 1 in a 100,000. And even then you have WAY better chance of getting a Tyrone son from an average sheboon than this

pajeet loses his balls

Just be curry

@DarkStar won't like this :lul:
OP can cope all he wants

I love how he gets away with it due to shitskin-privilege here, yet if I did the same I'd get shit on

Poland zzz
Ah, but it's "le evil westoids" stealing Slav women according to that butthurt shitskin

She's average. And attractiveness isn't even that inheritable so it's waste. Selecting for height is better than this, go with a tall sheboon
Bruh

My Jewish friends please promote this

OP can cope all he wants

I love how he gets away with it due to shitskin-privilege here, yet if I did the same I'd get shit on
My Jewish friends please promote this
This is "Saar white women saar :feelstastyman:" you're doing is typical pajeet behavior selecting 1 couple in 100000. Even I am attracted to Slav women, but realistically think about it, you have a VERY low chance of getting one. EVEN IF I could get one, I wouldn't because Slav foids belong to Slavs only.

This behavior you exhibit is cringe AF. No Rankesh no white women for you. Fuck off

This is "Saar white women saar :feelstastyman:" you're doing is typical pajeet behavior selecting 1 couple in 100000. Even I am attracted to Slav women, but realistically think about it, you have a VERY low chance of getting one. EVEN IF I could get one, I wouldn't because Slav foids belong to Slavs only.

This behavior you exhibit is cringe AF. No Rankesh no white women for you. Fuck off
You are coping inferiority complex

If course most white women go for white men, but I've noticed that there a subset of slav women who are into nin whites, and I'll try to hit on them

You are coping inferiority complex
Says the guy who hates his own skin color
If course most white women go for white men, but I've noticed that there a subset of slav women who are into nin whites, and I'll try to hit on them
Why? How delusional of a pajeet can you be? :lul: Slav prositues are cheap at $50 in Russia. That's the closest you can get

Most of it is betabuxxing anyways, and ofc wealth usually correlates with looks, though ofc a reasonable amount of ugly guys can moneymaxx & do well

Height also

Stick to your own Pajeet

Slavic whores are the biggest race traitors

hopefully, this will actually happen. you'll finally find peace and leave all the hate behind. you, with your beautiful, cute aryan becky wife, will have kids of your own. these kids will grow up in a normal, stable environment and eventually marry high-tier beckys or normies, living lives that are actually worth living. you’ll have a family, a solid life, and you’ll get to experience what it’s like to be truly content. one day, you’ll be on your deathbed, looking back at a life filled with purpose and happiness, knowing that you made it through all the struggles. you’ll pass away peacefully, and then, you’ll move on to whatever comes next, hopefully finding your place in heaven

hopefully, this will actually happen. you'll finally find peace and leave all the hate behind. you, with your beautiful, cute aryan becky wife, will have kids of your own. these kids will grow up in a normal, stable environment and eventually marry high-tier beckys or normies, living lives that are actually worth living. you’ll have a family, a solid life, and you’ll get to experience what it’s like to be truly content. one day, you’ll be on your deathbed, looking back at a life filled with purpose and happiness, knowing that you made it through all the struggles. you’ll pass away peacefully, and then, you’ll move on to whatever comes next, hopefully finding your place in heaven
:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Should be me
Of course
But tbh, most relationships are that nowadays
No in India it isn't that much of a case from what I observed. You see dalit mogger and deformed rich people all the time
Well I said that some can do this, but studies have shown taller & better looking guys do better in interviews

Maybe India isn't as lookist as the West
As if he can get a Slavic foid, even if he did pursue this :lul:
yeah jfl
Slavic whores are the biggest race traitors
Water

This makes me want to kms. I will likely never experience this

@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ he has lost it
L4y4ak9oqw6c1