Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious May I have your attention please about "femcel" heroine "femcel Phoebe" and horror it means

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
So as protrayal of themselves, they created ugly creature, and here some thoughts about it and it's counterpart

First thing to spot, is that it's mutt. While it's counterpart, male incel, looks whiter. Bad news for browncels, but not good for whites too, as IT IS UGLY. And so with this we can jump to second problem

IT IS VERY UGLY. Total subhuman bulbonosed "female" mutt, disgusting, and unpleasant to look at, unworthy even to be called "female"
Femencel

And "her" male counterpart, below average in beauty, but still in not same level of uglyness. He even looks as not so cute cutecel, and while fucked by male beauty standards, still infinitely mogs that "femcel" monster (not in our sexual market, for sure, where even ugliest phoebes can be dicked by chad)
Incelsas

So what conclusions can be done of this. "Femcels", who's majority are ugly mutts, even as evil incel character, are portraying whiter and better looking man than them. And most important - it is I, who am white, and better looking than "femcel Phoebe", so all this shit looks like there is theoretical possibility of uggly "phoebe" hitting on me. Thanks gods, current year and chad only, so possibility is very low, and also I protected by toxic hatefull misogynistic personality, but still, times are dark, we emotional right now, and even theoretical possibility of uggly "phoebe" having pretentions into my manhood is scary

Do something. In minecraft
Bjaurybblet Sudegintdegeneratus

Also need to note that I no racist, and very gladly would take brown waifu. But only if she cute adorable
Choikawaii

Read every word senpai

"femcels" don't even exist you're right. it's just a joke to mock us by creating a strawman. foids are pathetic

lol to femcels

mfw the man of culture makes a thread
Megubaisu

"Femcel" phoebe is a fucking joke. That inkwell is based for silencing that whore

fucking greentea is an aryan "mentalcel" she has no room to talk about this shit