Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel May have to fight again.Wish me luck.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
Some guy is mocking my name,constantly shouting it out to mock me Infront of everyone.
May end up having to fight

1. Take a shit in a bag
2. Use the bag as a weapon
full

How tall are you

Don't let him hit your face, it's the most important part of your body.

Hit him first and hard. If you can take him down, do that. Most people can't fight in the ground and your chances of getting hit are pretty low.

Copy those guys from WORLD STAR

Beat the fuck out of those faggots :feelsBox:

I'm afraid I may die of internal bleeding if he hits my brain.Or atleast thats what my grandma told me
Grab the nearest partisan or saber...

I'm afraid I may die of internal bleeding if he hits my brain.Or atleast thats what my grandma told me

Will do.

He's almolst as tall as Mr.
Break his fucking legs.

Good luck bro, here take some of my energy.

Some guy is mocking my name,constantly shouting it out to mock me Infront of everyone.
Fight dirty. Kick the nuts/shins, jab the eyes, punch the nose/throat, break the neck, etc.assuming he’s a 6’5” 290 lb monster and you’re a 5’8” 150 lb manlet.

Fight dirty. Kick the nuts/shins, jab the eyes, punch the nose/throat, break the neck, etc.
I want it to be a clear fight tbh

Do you have ant tips on how not to get ready eyed when fighting
Side-kick him as hard as you can in the chest.

Very based and low inhib i hope you'll beat him up for good.Life as a cowardcel like me is even more awful
Fight dirty. Kick the nuts/shins, jab the eyes, punch the nose/throat, break the neck, etc.assuming he’s a 6’5” 290 lb monster and you’re a 5’8” 150 lb manlet.
This.I would advise you to at least bring something with you if you're not gymaxed

Yeah, man, fight, even if you loose youll be honored anyway.

Bring a weapon? I mean it's not a duel. It's about getting what remaining dignity you have left.

Or start YouTubing how do to a takedown. Then curbstomp him

the results thread will be interesting, if you make it (the thread) that is

Good luck man

Does that guy have girlfriend? If so, beat him in front of her. She might get impressed and suck your cock.

Does that guy have girlfriend? If so, beat him in front of her. She might get impressed and suck your cock.
He does have a gf
She won't be anywhere close tho

"Afraid of his impending death, he stopped time forever, for he shall rather forever live in fear than face the reality"

He does have a gf
She won't be anywhere close tho
Have a bet with him that his girlfriend is gonna suck your cock if he is a real man and loses to you.

Well as far as I can tell the random street thug had no idea how to fight, they rely on sucker punches and wild swinging hoping it lands.
You just need to make sure your hands are up especially if he ever enters your reach. Keep some kind of head movement going it can be small, he will probably have a terrible stance so be agressive and you'll probably land.

If you studied strategy...

Via the book of five rings...
(Free online as pdf or mp3 magnet)

Then you'd know how to "win with your eye."

I was literally about to make a post like this today. I kinda did already.

Maybe you're the person I want to beat up and I'm the person you want to beat up?

U live in UK?

good look, destroy him and don't get hurt please :y'all:

[/QUOTE
OP don't do this. I repeat, don't do this. Thx

1. Take a shit in a bag
2. Use the bag as a weapon
full
1. Shit in a bag
2. Put bag in freezer
3. Use bag as a weapon.
He'll no know what to do if you scud him on his coupon with a shitty cosh.

Don't do the weird ER thing