Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

May be dampening social media presence

F

Fearend_Loathing

Recruit
★★
Hello all, I know many of you either do not care, or are unaware of the goals I’ve stated I wanted to reach with this community.

Simply put, my basic plan was to cultivate an online social media presence based around the Blackpill, while also putting on a ‘guerilla’ aesthetic and talking about fitness and other tactics, basically to revise the way the public see’s this community, currently, we are looked at as greasy slobs who do nothing but bitch and moan, and because of that, that’s exactly why we are lonely.

I wanted to show an image that we have the capability to be well groomed, trained, competent, fighting age men, and in doing that, I would prove that our social disruption is not entirely personal individual faults of ourselves, and that there are larger systems at play that are preventing us from being ‘normal’

For the few people who were looking forward to this Psyop being played out, I wanted to inform you that unfortunately I may not be able to go as far with the idea as I originally thought, and it is because in my personal life I decided I want to train to go into an actual professional field for my interests, and much of my time is being taken up for research and training into this field.

I do not want to be a simple larper playing costume party infront of a camera, and while I am still working on a few simple commentary videos, I realized that I cannot give my full attention to what I want to portray while also being subversed into such a depressing sphere, when I train, I have to delude myself into a sense of grandeur and sort of drown out most of the Blackpill knowledge I gained, because, regrettably, we ARE fighting a losing battle, and all of the odds ARE stacked against us in the public consciousness, having this on repeat in my mind makes in increasingly difficult to give it my all.

Once again, I know many of you on this site probably didn’t even know this scene was occurring, much less give a shit, but I know there were a good handful of people who were counting on me to put on a consistent image in the name of this community, and I regret to say that what I wanted to achieve in this sphere may be dampened because of how I want to move on in my personal life.

I will still be producing music, commentary, and maybe some tactical videos for y’all, but the pacing of which content is released will be slowed.

Thank you all for your time.

Last edited:
focus on yourself man we're a lost cause

Break free of inceldom and ascend