Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

may be an incel trait: you see the same repeated numbers every single day

incalculable

incalculable

environmentpill is the last stage of blackpill.
★★★★
May be an incel trait. You see the same repeated numbers every single day, literally. To the point that it doesn't seem like a coincidence anymore. There's probably 90% of chance i'll see them tomorrow.

these same two numbers I'll tell you later are everywhere. Everyday. On clothes, houses of my street, certain .is posts, horror videos with only a few views, certain YouTube channels, posts, certain Instagram posts likes, Everywhere. every time I look at the clock I see it. Everyday.

I'll only tell them if another member here says he sees the same numbers

Schizophrenic

I see numbers too. I like looking at licence plates, house numbers.

I always see the number zero. It can't be a coincidence, right? Does it mean life equates to nothing?

To be serious, it could be a case of synchronicity.

The new-age currents took Jung's knowledge and adapted it to their metaphysical ideology, searching on the Internet what each combination of numbers means.

In occultism, numbers represent properties, not just quantities.

1= masculine principle, beginning, creator
2= feminine principle, duality, original multiplicity

and so

Whether you want to believe in these things or not is up to you.

I see them some few times, but not as much as this one that I'm only going to reveal it later
In general the repetition of 1 gives bad luck, but the repetition of 2 feels me with energy.

Art Love GIF by dualvoidanima

The last time I tried to explain something to someone on a forum

schizocel trait