Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel May 23rd is the anniversary of the Day of Retribution, don't forget boyos

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
140524-elliot-rodger-2359_6161b82c4c3a71686ddde8e508f66f80.jpg

AN44390812Pic-shows-Elliot.jpg

:dab: :dab: :dab:

It's in just a month. What are you going to do to celebrate/honor Elliot?

Last edited:
He had a BMW. I hate that fag.

What a coincidence! Looks like getting retribution on evening The Day of Retribution is halal.
I hope the lockdown is lifted by then and some sandcel goes into a nightclub and unloads his hollow pointed grievances upon the skulls and chests of chads and foids. (in DJ hERo 2)

Mostlegitpepe4

View attachment 243100
What a coincidence! Looks like getting retribution on evening The Day of Retribution is halal.
I hope the lockdown is lifted by then and some sandcel goes into a nightclub and unloads his hollow pointed grievances upon the skulls and chests of chads and foids. (in DJ hERo 2)

View attachment 243102
Are you fastmaxxing buddy boyo. I'm not religious but I'll eat and drink little to no(kinda water fasting) as my parents are religious and would get pissed off if they learned I'm not fasting so I'm being forced to fastmaxxing.

Are you fastmaxxing buddy boyo. I'm not religious but I'll eat and drink little to no(kinda water fasting) as my parents are religious and would get pissed off if they learned I'm not fasting so I'm being forced to fastmaxxing.
Not only will I ramadan fast, I will water fast for ramadan. I won't even drink the water that I need to keep my stomach full during the water fast while the sun is out... I'm going to make it as brutal as possible.

I will forget, but I am sure there will be a bunch of posts on him

Im gonna make a shrine for him and post it here.
Pls remind me when the day comes

Get drunk and do speed

gonna celebrate it tbh

will be sure to make some kind of tribute tbh ngl