Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Maxxing plan, part 2

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
This thread is a follow-up to the first part: https://incels.is/threads/some-kind-of-a-maxxing-plan.78336/

First week went well. Trying to accomplishing most of the things on the list. IQmaxxing is my next on the list, going to the library next week. Adding new maxxing method which is nofacetouchingmaxxing; I have a feeling that too much face touching causes acnes too, so I will try to keep my hands away tbh

Socialmaxxing was a bit annoying today though... I went out with a friend of mine, and since I don’t usually go out with friends, I have a feeling my clueless mom started suspecting that I am secretly meeting with my new girlfriend (JFL). She was just kind of smiling when I went out, I was raging ngl... Either that, or she is legit suspecting I am gay which wouldn’t be something new. And possible latter option is also a big motivation for me that I finally bring home a girl and prove that I am not a fucking faggot. Also, I almost approached a Stacy today kek, but that is another story which I covered a few minutes ago in another thread.

Other than that not much tbh, I am going with that same friend to the cinema next week, should be somewhat cool.

But generally I feel good, at least I have some sort of a path ahead of me.

I am going to update my plans once a week, so next weekend it is.

You could always post this on looksmax.org, these kind of diaries would be much welcome