Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Maxxed out LDAR stat

• Thread starter Deleted member 16608
  • Start date
Deleted member 16608

Deleted member 16608

lower than whale shit
-
Stayed up watching the rest of neon genesis evangelion along with the movie (end of). Next morning, felt so depressed, didn't want to wageslave so called in sick for the next two days.

Upon calling in, immediately went back to bed and slept for two days/nights straight. Only time I got up was to order some delivery, wait for, and eat. This depression is reaching catatonic levels, it's hard to distinguish dreams from reality sometimes.

Identifying with Shinji really broke my heart. The ending is not cathartic, he doesn't become happy but self aware. I would like to see what a thirty year old Shinji would look like being that he's less rejection averse.

Copers say take a shower and change your attitude, things will improve. And they do, but it peaks and the resulting downward spiral takes years to reverse.

If any of you dudes have crippling depression, you have my sympathy. Its my hope it abates, even briefly, as the suffering is hell. The only ones I wish this illness on are those that make fun of incels.

Last edited:
rotting is comfy

I own Ayanami Rei body pillow. I hug it when I go to sleep

no turning back from it boyo