Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR maximum LDAR mode

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
just ordered $30 worth of popeyes and used ubereats took the food while I was in my cum soaked pants the delivery guy probably smelt it.

Have been fapping to doujins for the past 2 hours and have nothing to fucking do.

>took the food while I was in my cum soaked pants

Cut it out bruh. Lmfao.

I admire the low inhibition

How much Popeyes does 30 Trudeaubux get you? That'd get you 3 meals in America.

How much Popeyes does 30 Trudeaubux get you? That'd get you 3 meals in America.
lol, it got me one box of large fries, 8 pieces of tenders, and one side of macaroni and a botteled drink.

jfl at cuckanada

Why are you eating food that will fuck up your long term health? You can rot without causing your body physical pain. Those tenders are going to get stuck in your digestive system and literally rot inside your colon.

Why are you eating food that will fuck up your long term health? You can rot without causing your body physical pain. Those tenders are going to get stuck in your digestive system and literally rot inside your colon.
i buy fast food everyday lol

eating good food is cope for me and what do you mean by physical pain.

i buy fast food everyday lol

eating good food is cope for me and what do you mean by physical pain.
All that grease, and fried fat, and meat is going to fuck up your internal organs and arteries and wreck your body.

You can cope with healthy food too.

K
All that grease, and fried fat, and meat is going to fuck up your internal organs and arteries and wreck your body.

JFL fat and meat is good for you. It's sugar that is bad.

maybe i'll take that into consideration later. i used to eat healthy 3 years ago back when i went to the gym. but i realized how stupid it is and such a waste of time. i don't plan on living too old as well so it doesn't really matter to me.

K

JFL fat and meat is good for you. It's sugar that is bad.
Lmao at actually believing that oil and grease are healthy fats and that eating sugary apples and bananas is bad for you. Aren't you a fatcel? Processed foods are the main problem, foods without nutrients, high in calories with no vitamins or useful minerals. Fast food is literal poison.
maybe i'll take that into consideration later. i used to eat healthy 3 years ago back when i went to the gym. but i realized how stupid it is and such a waste of time. i don't plan on living too old as well so it doesn't really matter to me.
It's not about lentgh of life, but quality of life. I hope I die soon as well if I can't ascend, but I don't want to be bedridden and constipated while I am alive.

Lmao at actually believing that oil and grease are healthy fats and that eating sugary apples and bananas is bad for you. Aren't you a fatcel? Processed foods are the main problem, foods without nutrients, high in calories with no vitamins or useful minerals. Fast food is literal poison.

It's not about lentgh of life, but quality of life. I hope I die soon as well if I can't ascend, but I don't want to be bedridden and constipated while I am alive.
Me, no. I used to be. I was like 275 pound in high school. Now 180. I did it through a combo of keto and CICO (calorie in, calorie out). High fat diets are the way to go man. I haven't eaten fruit in fucking years. Candy bars and chips and pop are way more dangerous to me than the pound of bacon I had for lunch today.

Me, no. I used to be. I was like 275 pound in high school. Now 180. I did it through a combo of keto and CICO (calorie in, calorie out). High fat diets are the way to go man. I haven't eaten fruit in fucking years. Candy bars and chips and pop are way more dangerous to me than the pound of bacon I had for lunch today.
The dangers of meat and grease are not short term. You can be incredibly healthy eating nothing but meat for several years, but overtime it will destroy your body. Meat is very nutritionally dense and valuable source of energy, protein, and essential nutrients, but it comes with side effects that will be felt in later years.

On the other hand, the meat that comes from fast food joints is never healthy and is of no value to anyone. There is no reason to ever consume fried fat drenched in oil. Healthy fats are things like peanut butter, avocados, pumpkin seeds, etc.