Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Maxilla is Everything: 5’5 Curry on Looksmax Slaying

80% of this forum should emmigrate to looksmax.org as the fakecels they are.

I didn’t get a single person look at me when I smiled on the streets of Manhattan because my maxilla is subhuman @PLA1092

View: https://imgur.com/a/aOXGh5l

She doesn't know how tall he is.
Height is not that important in high school, and you have an attractive face, it can definitely compensate for manlet height. He probably LARPing as well.

I didn’t get a single person look at me when I smiled on the streets of Manhattan because my maxilla is subhuman @PLA1092
Haven't even seen his face; no information on what happened next, the user could even be a scammer of some kind. :feelssus:

She doesn't know how tall he is.

Height is not that important in high school, and you have an attractive face, it can definitely compensate for manlet height.
He’s out of University and his dating profile says his height is 5’7

Haven't even seen his face; no information on what happened next, the user could even be a scammer of some kind. :feelssus:
I have his face pic, pm me

Is that 5'5 gang getting scraps like bitch ahh nigga.

Where face pics?

He has a good face and large eyes which gives him the cute looks.
many curries mog hjm here and still incel. he must be giga NT. my face bone wise is probably actually better than his.

@? you mog him hard. he is just giga NT. while ur autistic

BRB Using Imagination Since No Pics | Reaction Images | Know Your Meme