Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Max Payne

coldmachinery

coldmachinery

Mr. Self Destruct
★★★★
Inspired by the Halo thread, thought I'd ask if anyone here ever played the MP series. The stylish comic style, with writing that will unironically make you think. MP3 is pretty aesthetic too.

I allways loved the bullet time freeze mechanic.

Crustaciouse said:
Makes it very satisfying to rush a room.

I only played Max Payne 3, but I played it over and over and over so many hours put into it.

Crustaciouse said:

Yeah, my first pc game when I was kid. The first one was creepy as hell but I loved Max Payne 2

undeadcel said:
Yeah, my first pc game when I was kid. The first one was creepy as hell but I loved Max Payne 2
Yeah the intro scared me as a kid, and the dream sequence was disturbing too. The first game felt claustrophobic too, jammed in tight hallways, small rooms, etc.

coldmachinery said:
undeadcel said:
Yeah the intro scared me as a kid, and the dream sequence was disturbing too. The first game felt claustrophobic too, jammed in tight hallways, small rooms, etc.

Yeah the dream sequence was fucked. The second was more action and less creepy.

Yes, one of my favourite game series. Or at least one of the game series I simply enjoyed the most, the mechanics were cool. It's like well-made vidya fast food: you know there are better things out there but if it's well-made it can be highly enjoyable.

Red Shambhala said:
Yes, one of my favourite game series. Or at least one of the game series I simply enjoyed the most, the mechanics were cool. It's like well-made vidya fast food: you know there are better things out there but if it's well-made it can be highly enjoyable.

Played all three of them. I like the first two the best. Just preferred the stories. Very good games. Would buy remastered HD collection

Played all 3 of them. I liked the first two the best,  didn't think 3 was as interesting and story was a bit predictable. Character was still great though.