Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Maury Povich

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
Download 1

What yall think of the Maury Show?

Unpopular opinion here probobly but

I kinda like Maury and his show for its surrealistic absurdity and the fact that hes 81 now and still going hard at it after like 40 years or something.

I also kinda get a kick out of the kinda bent moral lines the show walks. Foid and foidlets whoring around is nothing new but having a show based on a game like DNA result with a clear winner and loser and a audience wilding out is still unmatched edgyness in a cool way. He edgemogs the youngcels here with ease and thats based. He's the absolute king of trash TV and I kinda respect him for that. And also the fact that he comes from a very different socioeconomic , age and cultural background than his guests yet he seems to vibe without difficulty

To me the Maury show is the pinnacle of American culture.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl0FBJBp-Fg

Hold up, the Maury Povich show is still on tv, and they are making new episodes? Jesus, I havent had cable in like 15 years, I thought the show went off the air in the 90s and it was all just memes ever since.

Hold up, the Maury Povich show is still on tv, and they are making new episodes? Jesus, I havent had cable in like 15 years, I thought the show went off the air in the 90s and it was all just memes ever since.
He still going hard man

He uploaded a new episode 12 hours ago

how was it for you back in the days the watch Maury? I only know it like a year . I bet it was received different then

based I watched alot of his episodes as well. always interesting and makes feel better seeing the DNA results and scandals

Whats more surreal is how hes somehow the only person with a lie detector test. You know how many chicks would be screwed if there was a general release?

YOU'RE NOT THE FATHER

The new skype episodes aren't the same without the crowd.

Still love this and Paternity Court and People's Court.

Never watching it all that much but I recall one episode where this ho brought 3 guys on to see which one was the father. None of them where :lul:

I hate all talk show host and their faggot paid audiences

(((Maury Povich)))

Just look at the audience. They almost always cheer the woman and boo the man until the DNA shows the truth.

Just look at the audience. They almost always cheer the woman and boo the man until the DNA shows the truth.
Yea its incredible. 99% of the time the show ends with not the father but these people stooped

I grew up with a single mother, so yes i am very familiar with the show

maury ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( POVICCCHHHHHHH)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

how was it for you back in the days the watch Maury? I only know it like a year . I bet it was received different then
It was wonderful and meme fuel even in early internet. The other was Jerry springer for me

Jerry was funny because he would hide up with the audience when stuff started getting violent. I think Ricky lake and early Oprah did the same thing in regards to not sitting with interviewees they walked around from where the audience was. Oprah had a few trashy moments in her earlier shows then they ramped up the women studies and got more women audience

Maury was real. He stayed in his seat announcing dna tests. Even comfort the women so he can get their reaction in real time while fully mic'd up even if he has to follow them into the back of the studios

Maury and springer have had camera men who were trained to chase the guests if they ran to the back. It was amazing. Springer has a linemen to be bouncers go catch and deflect flying chairs, people and punches from the guests. Spring er has the segment where the audience asks questions but really it is just to make the guests mad and riledup. Audience was just as trashy and highly interactive

Last edited:
holy FUK maury is 82