Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Maturing

Fake Hedgehog

Fake Hedgehog

Ultimate Lifeformcel
Since there are a lot of estrogens in our food nowadys and there are no incentives to become manly and strong for young boys, a lot of them reach puberty late.

What do you guys think? Are there any hopes for teen incels to become chad(-lite)? When is the cutoff for when looksmaxing becomes just damage mitigation instead of cultivating an asset?

Are any of you late bloomers? I myself have only started to feel sexually attracted to women at the age of 17.

I myself have only started to feel sexually attracted to women at the age of 17.
holy shit what the fuck was wrong with you lol, I started getting boners since elementary and masterbating since like 10ish

I began to feel attracted to women at 11 or 12. I was the ogre of my class.

holy shit what the fuck was wrong with you lol, I started getting boners since elementary and masterbating since like 10ish

I also started to masturbate earlier, but the idea of having sex with an actual woman was completely foreign to me.

I began to feel attracted to women at 11 or 12. I was the ogre of my class.

I had my first crush at 10 yrs old, of course she never became my gf, jfl

I also started to masturbate earlier, but the idea of having sex with an actual woman was completely ofreign to me.
What did you masturbate to the thought of then?

Since there are a lot of estrogens in our food nowadys and there are no incentives to become manly and strong for young boys, a lot of them reach puberty late.

What do you guys think? Are there any hopes for teen incels to become chad(-lite)? When is the cutoff for when looksmaxing becomes just damage mitigation instead of cultivating an asset?

Are any of you late bloomers? I myself have only started to feel sexually attracted to women at the age of 17.

17? bro i was shooting dick butter all over myself at 12.

but changing bone structure dramatically is done at around 18-23. once you hit 19 or 20 you aren't going to change your face or height that much.
might be wrong though you should get other opinions

It wasn't a yes or no question lol, but alright.

It perfectly describes it though. There was nothing more to it. No fantasies, nothing, just static imagery.

story time?
It was a family friend that my mother would bring me to play with. She was far from interested though. One time my sister ratted me out and told her that "I liked her", and she just responded with "eeeeewwwwwww". Not much of a story really.

I had my first crush at 4 years old.
My parents told me I had a crush on a girl when I was 6 but I don't remember any of it

dude i was sexually attracted to women even at the age of 4, i used to fantasize about fucking the women who worked at the nursery i went to, that's just about the only thing i remember from that age actually

jfl at 17

My parents told me I had a crush on a girl when I was 6 but I don't remember any of it

I know that bullshit, most often then not, they just have that perception and project it unto their child.

I am a late bloomer but my attraction to girls started way before puberty. I think I started to feel attraction at 8

Estrogen in food is a big deal. It's a shame that people focus on non harmful phytoestrogen and fall for the soyboy meme

I am a late bloomer but my attraction to girls started way before puberty. I think I started to feel attraction at 8

Estrogen in food is a big deal. It's a shame that people focus on non harmful phytoestrogen and fall for the soyboy meme

Yeah, people tend to forget about milkproducts or additives...

I hit puberty early as fuck but it didn't benefit me