Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Maturing is Realizing you’re an Ugly Thinger

People view the Apple Watch as like “oh everyone has one so I should get one too”. My dad gave me the Apple Watch I have rn but I wouldn’t have gotten it out of my own desire for one.

maturity is realizing that misogyny is healthy for females

"Maturing" is just a fancy way of saying "becoming jaded and conforming"
I pity those who just go along with the crowd (the majority).
I pity those who are too sensible to go along with the crowd

maturing is not giving a fuck

Appreciated. It is going well. Longest I have done it is 72 hours.
Impressive. Longest I've ever done is something like 40 hours; back then I only ate every other day.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
:feelscomfy:

Attachments

• wewew.png
    wewew.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 7
Maturing is realizing children have control over the vast majority of social media and the companies cater to them :feelsjuice:

I see! Hopefully you'll be able to lose a little more than that - I lost about 3kg a week ago from fasting for 72 hours. Have decided to go for 168 hours this time, with the intent of losing at least 5-6kg. I am completely sendatary, for reference.
scale will show 7-8kg less but most would be water
3 kg of pure fat loss is realistic tbh
day 1 was hard af, felt too tired to get up from bed and constant headaches. day 2 no signs of hunger
feels like smooth sailing from here

True, perhaps my expectations are a little high. Perhaps, if I reach 7 days and I am not content, I shall increase it to 12 or 14 days.
use simple maths
1kg fat around 8k calories
If ur tdee is 2500 then it'd take around 3 days to lose 1kg fat
scale will show 3-4kg less but it's just water
Day 1 for me was mostly smooth sailing, as was today. I look forward to seeing what days 4 and beyond have to offer, in terms of testing my resilience. What is your end goal, in the long run? I hope to be between 65-68kg by the first quarter of 2023.
you and I have similar end goal at similar time frame tbh, you have over 10kg headstart on me
I really want sweets!
I love food and to me it's the number 1 cope
but my jewpills tanked my metabolism and made me lazy as fuck, i gained like 15kg this summer from food coping and sleeping all day

Noted. Luckily, this is not the be all end all - I plan to keep off the extra weight through recreational road cycling. I am doing this fast mainly to give my sperg brain a rest from thinking too deeply about what foods I want to consume (I am a picky eater). I am using this period to thus refine my diet, much like I have refined other aspects of my daily routine.
lol same, too much brain rot from constant stimulation so felt like needed this break to reset everything, going to spend this week re-evaluating my training program and being more mindful of present and future, where I am and what I have to do to get to where I want to be
That sucks - glad that you are being proactive and shedding the gained weight.
thanks bro and you too