Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Matt Lauer CHEATED on His Wife Yet Some Incels Will Defend Him

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
And I'm not talking about any sort of allegations, I'm talking actual full-blown sex: https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/everyone-knew-matt-lauer-cheated-on-wife-but-misconduct-allegations-are-a-shock-sources/ar-BBFVVcZ?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Remember that male sluts are just a bad as female ones. Imagine the pain of having a woman you love and then she cheats on you. It is just as bad when the other sex does it.

I'll say it before and I'll say it again. I FULLY SUPPORT females exposing male whoredom. Since many men are selfish and primitive beasts, it is time to scare them into monogamy. With this recent trend, we are now seeing male harlots imprisoned. That's a good start. Now it is time to start imprisoning female harlots as well.

Nobody here ever supported male cheating so........

with all due respect to OP...

Fuck these celebrities. They're still on top even when they're not. Don't waste your time.

Yea, I don't really have much sympathy for that guy.

I just don't have it in me to care about Matt Lauer in any capacity.

If he was good looking he'd still have his job

coldmachinery said:
I just don't have it in me to care about Matt Lauer in any capacity.

lol'ed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back