Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mating habits of Seals

C

chadmarco

Recruit
★★★★
I saw this posted on r/incels before it got btfo, its a good example of how other species have incels who are left out of all the fucking.

http://www.elephantseal.org/Research-friends/Reproduction.pdf

"Polygyny in this species is extreme; studies done during the 1968 through 1973 breeding seasons indicated the 5 most active males were responsible for about half and in some case up to 90% of the copulations observed with up to 470 females."

And I thought we had it bad.

Men are nature's way of experimenting with new genes. Highly experimental, high failure rate. Enjoy

It's like this for lions too. A lot of the beta males just go gay because they can't access the harem.

Seems nature is bent on scamming the male gender.

they should go ER on the chad and stacy seals

Well the problem is the incel seals can't organise and overthrow the alpha seals.

Sure he can slam any one of them down.. but say if 6 of them riped his flippers off or something. Well then, he won't be top dog next year...

and if this happens to EVERY male who IS top dog. Then top dog becomes a position NO male wants... DESPITE females wanting it.

I think this could drastically change how these seals evolve and interact with each other.

It's just like sperm donation. Sperm banks won't accept us because of obvious reasons. 90/5 rule by 2030?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back