Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mathcels help me out

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
20200430 172558

I mega spaced out when the professor was talking about this in class so I dont remember.
I dont even know what these types of problems are called ao I cant google.
Wtf am I supposed to do here?

View attachment 248581

I mega spaced out when the professor was talking about this in class so I dont remember.
I actually feel like I should know the answer to this but too lazy to solve it right now.

View attachment 248581

I got it dude, you need to use the half angle identities to solve it.

pretty easy but im too lazy to do it sorry bro

Calculatormaxxx

I’m not a matchcel

First you need to compute cos(a) as the square root of 1 - sin(a)^2. You can deduce the sign given the inequalities regarding a.

Then you use the trigonometric formulas allowing you to halve an angle :

Just looking at that is giving me headaches.

You need to know the double angle formulas for that. Very trivial if you know them. Also don't forget to remember them by heart also the triple angle one's as well. And don't just remember them like a parrot, understand their proofs, so that when in future you need let's say four or five angle formulas you know how to find them.

Also remember you can manipulate the formulas for your convenience. And good mathematician is a master manipulator.

Like : Sin2A = 2SinACosA can also be remembered as SinA= 2SinA/2CosA/2.

Now the real question is how you know become a master in manipulation.
The answer is PRACTICE and Lots of it.

Let me give you my example:

When I was in 1st year I studied "Solving Differential Equations". There were so many methods and the procedure was lengthy but than I also read about "Exact method of solving DEs" and I found it to be very simple but very tough at the same time. I perfected it by practicing a lot. And now I can solve most of the entry level ODEs without pen and paper.

> Good at math
> Practice

Pick One

You need to know the double angle formulas for that. Very trivial if you know them. Also don't forget to remember them by heart also the triple angle one's as well. And don't just remember them like a parrot, understand their proofs, so that when in future you need let's say four or five angle formulas you know how to find them.

Also remember you can manipulate the formulas for your convenience. And good mathematician is a master manipulator.

Like : Sin2A = 2SinACosA can also be remembered as SinA= 2SinA/2CosA/2.

Now the real question is how you know become a master in manipulation.
The answer is PRACTICE and Lots of it.

Let me give you my example:

When I was in 1st year I studied "Solving Differential Equations". There were so many methods and the procedure was lengthy but than I also read about "Exact method of solving DEs" and I found it to be very simple but very tough at the same time. I perfected it by practicing a lot. And now I can solve most of the entry level ODEs without pen and paper.

> Good at math
> Practice

Pick One
Just curious, which field of math are you learning rn? You seem quite knowledgeable and have a based user name

Just curious, which field of math are you learning rn? You seem quite knowledgeable and have a based user name
PM me man, don't want to spill the beans here. Lots of wierdos lurk these sites. Also btw any Femcel reading this, hmu :feelsohh::feelshmm::feelsgah:

Are you using calculator? If so just use reverse sin function to calculate a within the given bounds, and then plug a into the remaining equations. I'm guessing this is in radians so make sure you use those. Same principle should apply to the second part.

these are high school subjects here tbh

I dont understand it