Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious material success is useless

cinderogre

cinderogre

nihilism and inceldom are two side of same blkpil
★★★★
first of none of the subhuman like me and others here aren't going to be successful even if they try to work their asses off.non fucking mental toughness isn't going to help you to outcompete the majority and become the elite.infact being elite pretty much sucks.

see this video of kebab numrgegmedow speaking of his road to success

View: https://youtu.be/DE3Oqxd5Bz0?si=Y0HJ-OqIpRngRBIE

now you understand pretty much the whole idea of success is useless.you pretty much have to sacrifice every and any good moments a great times in your life to achieve
far ahead hjouney of success.
in video he talk about number and schedules it was all of his life.there isn't times he was allowed to do something he like.his shitty father forced him to fucking work his ass of ,robbed away his precious childhood always involved him in active fighting andante work and stuff.he was always very minute in his life involved in some kind of work.
and it sucks.
I hope studycels especially ricecels here whose rice parents forced them to fucking owkr hard told them they will become successful and yt ending up rotting here.this proves there is also;tloty anything great about hardworking.its another poncho scheme that scammed billions of generations form the dawn off civilization up until now .
this is a truth I realized. this could piss the motivation speakers and elites who coantlty tell you to work hard as it is something operates you from rest of the crowd, make you look special and more worthy.
there is absoltlty nothing great about working your ass sacrificing evryhitng for a goal in future.but this elites and motivational speakers make it look like some sort of virtue or greatness or being some kind of special.
I believe if you compare the living standard of an average modern person to those form a medieval,ancient or prehistoric time period.basically success is you need basic things like decent shelter, decent medium living, decent average food to eat.thats success. be grateful for what you have.dont fall for scam of elites who gaslight you into thinking that even if you are a normal person you are a failure and there is nothing greta about you spelled becuase you don't bow your head down and wrk your ass off .

even khabib numegemdow admits it his story off at least becoming successful was only exceptional to him unlike millions out there who work just as our more harder like him yet not being in the position he is

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/vB-KQYAFDtg?si=pR0zTWok8C3WAMBL

some people call it luck or coincidence ( I belong to one of those people)
other give it metaphysical reasons like god ,supernatural,higher power(khabib in this video is an example )

Material success equals better and more lasting copes.

It is not that deep. Sometimes, it is used as a claim to status in a kind of egomania.

It is not that deep. Sometimes, it is used as a claim to status in a kind of egomania.
what I mean by material success is the success you see in media like Elon musk, billion dollars, money celbrrtities etc.

we already are materially succesful.
thats what I meant becuase we all live in modern times where quality of life is better.thats the connote so I hope you agree with me

what I mean by material success is the success you see in media like Elon musk, billion dollars, money celbrrtities etc.

we already are materially succesful.
thats what I meant becuase we all live in modern times where quality of life is better.thats the connote so I hope you agree with me
Yes I agree with you.

but being near who are like peter than me like people who have good jobs and money make me think that the whole idea of me living success its due to modern standard of living and high quality of life is a massive cope.but actually it isn't a cope.its the truth.

not having what others you make you think like you were raised bad by your parents, you were spoiled lazy didn't put enough effort like others ad me believing iam already successful is a cope.but u know its just a delusion when you surround yourself with normies. you are still living successful life compare it others who live in many shithole countries Africa,middle east, eastern europe and India

do others other than @Moroccancel2- - have any opinions regarding the subject in this thread ?

money can buy you better copes or a larger amount of copes. but is it really worth the effort? i think it depends on the person and the standards they are in at the moment. i just want a roof and food. that i would consider success.

there is also an argument that the pursue of succes is way too cope and keep hope for a better future.

i guess i agree too a extend that the quest for material succes is useless, but what else is there too do?

money can buy you better copes or a larger amount of copes. but is it really worth the effort? i think it depends on the person and the standards they are in at the moment. i just want a roof and food. that i would consider success.

there is also an argument that the pursue of succes is way too cope and keep hope for a better future.

i guess i agree too a extend that the quest for material succes is useless, but what else is there too do?
it isn't really worth the effort if you can be satisfied with basic things you have in life

it isn't really worth the effort if you can be satisfied with basic things you have in life
true and i agree, but some just need a goal. i just need roof and food, and my computer if i get a luxury. for some the hunt for succes is succes

true and i agree, but some just need a goal. i just need roof and food, and my computer if i get a luxury. for some the hunt for succes is succes
thats when u realize its easiest time to be successful.
if u compare the lives of ancient man to modern man an average person in first world countries enjoys a good quality of life

thats when u realize its easiest time to be successful.
if u compare the lives of ancient man to modern man an average person in first world countries enjoys a good quality of life
the world we live in is the product of the hunt for succes. we profit of someones else succes. i still think trying for more that roof and food, maybe rare luxury every once in a while, is pointless. so i agree with your point, but i still see why some would still hunt fotr succes

first of none of the subhuman like me and others here aren't going to be successful even if they try to work their asses off.non fucking mental toughness isn't going to help you to outcompete the majority and become the elite.infact being elite pretty much sucks.

now you understand pretty much the whole idea of success is useless.you pretty much have to sacrifice every and any good moments a great times in your life to achieve
in video he talk about number and schedules it was all of his life.there isn't times he was allowed to do something he like.his shitty father forced him to fucking work his ass of ,robbed away his precious childhood always involved him in active fighting andante work and stuff.he was always very minute in his life involved in some kind of work.
and it sucks.
I hope studycels especially ricecels here whose rice parents forced them to fucking owkr hard told them they will become successful and yt ending up rotting here.this proves there is also;tloty anything great about hardworking.its another poncho scheme that scammed billions of generations form the dawn off civilization up until now .
this is a truth I realized. this could piss the motivation speakers and elites who coantlty tell you to work hard as it is something operates you from rest of the crowd, make you look special and more worthy.
there is absoltlty nothing great about working your ass sacrificing evryhitng for a goal in future.but this elites and motivational speakers make it look like some sort of virtue or greatness or being some kind of special.
I believe if you compare the living standard of an average modern person to those form a medieval,ancient or prehistoric time period.basically success is you need basic things like decent shelter, decent medium living, decent average food to eat.thats success. be grateful for what you have.dont fall for scam of elites who gaslight you into thinking that even if you are a normal person you are a failure and there is nothing greta about you spelled becuase you don't bow your head down and wrk your ass off .

even khabib numegemdow admits it his story off at least becoming successful was only exceptional to him unlike millions out there who work just as our more harder like him yet not being in the position he is

other give it metaphysical reasons like god ,supernatural,higher power(khabib in this video is an example )

This is also what I fear.

If I don't suceed in any way not only will my life suck because I will be limited by my material status, but also I will become a toal failure who let down his parents and couldn't provide for them, only they provided always to me.

This is also what I fear.

If I don't suceed in any way not only will my life suck because I will be limited by my material status, but also I will become a toal failure who let down his parents and couldn't provide for them, only they provided always to me.
why do u worry about fear of being limited instead think about I don't need to go up anymore I can be satisfied with what I have.the fear of being limited and staying in the same commoner stsus isn't natural but induced by society and elites to motivate to you work like hell and make your life more miserable when it is already is.

there is no need of doing it anymore.u already have it.thats the wisdom of being satisfied with what you have

why do u worry about fear of being limited instead think about I don't need to go up anymore I can be satisfied with what I have.the fear of being limited and staying in the same commoner stsus isn't natural but induced by society and elites to motivate to you work like hell and make your life more miserable when it is already is.
Society has inscribed this feeling into me so strongly that I can't get rid of it.

I'm also weak. I must have a good reason to do "controversive" things, rather then like some just do them for my sake.

Society has inscribed this feeling into me so strongly that I can't get rid of it.

I'm also weak. I must have a good reason to do "controversive" things, rather then like some just do them for my sake.
thats why I hate normies.whenever we discover a way to cope with our brutal life they pull us down to their ignore which they gladly enjoy while we know what they say is stupidity and they will annoy you until you yourself brainwash yourself so that society will leave you alone.
we itnially haged when they brought yp their ignorance but once we accept their ignorance it won't feel like a lie impabnted in our heads.instead it will feel I was ignorant but I was raised from drowning in ignorance

money status and wealth are multipliers, not attractors.

as a subhuman, if you tell foids about your high paying successful career or assets you own (stocks, property, money, etc...) they'll get a bit jealous of you but thats it. they think it sucks that this ugly fuck is rich and bragging.

now if a normie, high tier normie, or chad brags about his wealth and status, that will make them consider him even more. if they see that he drives a nice car thats even more reason to date, fuck, and marry him.

now if an ugly short manlet is seen driving a $130,000 BMW or corvette, foids won't give a fuck. they think look at that ugly manlet bastard showing off his high end car.

I will add though, that not many people are surprised when they see an old boomerfag driving a $130,000 luxury sports car or $225,000-$320,000 super car. but people are surprised when they see a 26-36 year old guy with a super car.

Last edited:
I will add though, that not many people are surprised when they see an old boomerfag driving a $130,000 luxury sports car or $225,000-$320,000 super car. but people are surprised when they see a 26-36 year old guy with a super car.

Material wealth can be a decent avenue to help you find ways to deal with how shitty your life is if you're subhuman. But hard work is useless as a subhuman if you have nothing to work with. And achieving material success from a disadvantageous position is easier said than done.

and it sucks.

What if I want to travel, and other experiences that cost money? How will I do it without working? Even if I want to just get high and listen to music, I still need money to buy weed/drugs. Even growing my own weed will cost money especially if I want it to be high quality.

If you have basic things in life like your own place to live, food, source of income, regular sex, stable place in the community, when you don't need much money.
You're already living more fulfilling life than many successful people.