Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Matching poor young women with rich older incels

neet

neet

Senior Incel
★★★

This women's pride, dignity and soul was sold to an OLD Filipino man who scammed her. He convinced her he could save her from poverty. She gave him her youth and she got nothing in return but more poverty. At least a 50 + yr old foreigner could have actually pulled her and the kids out of poverty. In the end all she got was an old poor man with no money. I feel very very sorry for her and the kids. Just speaking the truth!

Dovorce rape, getting cheated on, betabuxx, being used

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: just another gold digger. she could pull herself out of poverty if she wanted to tbh

Why feel sorry for this money whores jfl

She should work on her personality. If she wasn't such a lazy sack of shit, she could be chilling in a nice mid/upper class white neighborhood like me :feelsohh:

Feel bad for her? What?

She should work on her personality. If she wasn't such a lazy sack of shit, she could be chilling in a nice mid/upper class white neighborhood like me :feelsohh:

Sucks to suck.