Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Masturbation is so fucking boring and depressing

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

Balkancel, exterminator of IT troons
★★★
I don’t jerk off, honestly.I tried but it’s just nothing interesting about it.I think that it’s just a kike weapon to enslave us.It’s humilating and makes you even more incelish than you are.

Actually, masturbation it’s just whitepill BS.I think that all wankers/jerks should be banned, actually.It’s a bad cope and it’s not meant to replace the pussy.We want pussy and if you are satisfied by jerking off alone, you’re a fakecel nigger

Last edited:
I masturbated so much that the penis skin is starting to peel off. I can't masturbate anymore, it hurts

'A thread brought to you by post-nut-clarity™ :feelzez:

Nothing can replace the real thing.The more you mastrubate the more you realize your fucked up situation.

Exactly. Fapping makes me to want to end myself even more.

It's weird, some days (even weeks), I don't even think about grabbing my dick / rubbing one out, but then there are other times where I'm jerking the lizard 5-6 times in a day, it's insane.

It is such a bad feeling. You stroke it and do the onanism for the pleasure but at the same time it comes with a rush of melancholy, increased frustration and sad anger that it becomes a masochistic practice, one that feels like a necessary cope but at the same time a direct reminder of how bad reality really is being. Then you cum alone, after jacking to some video or pic, you are left as if you wasted your seed because actually you DID wasted it, you didnt cum on a girl, got it swallowed or inside a pussy, you did it with your on hands leaving a sticky mess that only you clean and wash.... alone.... increases suicidality and bitterness

I just want the real fucking thing man i’ll invest in a pocket pussy see how stimulating that can be

Yeah I've quit fapping because it depressed me even more. It's kind of like alcohol. You use it escape your shitty incel life but then afterwards you just feel more depressed

I do cum tributes to imagine what it would be like to give a whore a facial. It's degenerate as fuck, but it helps trick my mind into believing that I'm doing something new. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Yeah it brings me down. Thing is i like erotic shit without fapping. It's almost like a video game or something, i like to play around with it and there's a creative process involved especially now with IA's and cool screenarchery. But being exposed to it always makes me fall into lust and i fap, it's so fucking annoying. Especially cause after fapping i lose my drive to do anything :feelsUgh:

Depends on how I cum. When the orgasm is amazing, I dont feel bad, I feel good. I forget about foids and I forget about being incel for a short while, im talking minutes.

Most of the time, I have crap orgasms and I feel really terrible afterwards and want pussy instead.

I jerk off because that’s all I have.
Same. I don't agree with the folks here saying that masturbation is terrible. I mean yeah, sometimes it can be depressing, especially when you do it for the 4th time in a day, but it's still the safest and easiest way for us to experience some kind of intimacy.

I masturbate like 4-5 times a day. Almost on a schedule. I'm afraid if I ever get a girlfriend I won't fuck her and just masturbate.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back