Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Masturbation and circumcision

Lame Dude

Lame Dude

Lamest dude that ever lamed.
★★★★
Even at my horniest I could not wank more than 2 times a day, yet I have seen some people here talking about 6 times a day. How is that even possible? I get really sore after two.

I am circumcised, so does that mean circumcision makes it harder and/or less pleasurable?

I can count on my hand (heh) the number of times I've ever wanked more than once a day. Either I have a low sex drive or you fuckers are some horny ass motherfuckers, which makes our inceldom all the more tragic.

PepeDislocatedJaw

...or you fuckers are some horny ass motherfuckers, which makes our inceldom all the more tragic.

I'm not circumcised but I'm the same. Rarely do more than 2 in a day.

I am uncircumcised and there were time periods where I did it 5-6 times a day so yeah

recently I've been doing it less, more like 2-3 times a day

Im circumcised i can jack off unlimited

The most I've wanked in a day is 7-8 times

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but yes. Circumcision makes you take more time to orgasm and definitely makes it harder to do it various times in a row.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but yes. Circumcision makes you take more time to orgasm and definitely makes it harder to do it various times in a row.
Mission fucking accomplished, ancestors. :feelsbadman:

I am circumcised and my lifetime daily average fap would be a little above 2. Although nowadays I have been cooming thrice on average(Check my custom title).

I think the cutlets are the same that jerk off 6 times a day.
Uncircumcised masterrace and I'm 100% satisfied with once every 1-2 days.

I masturbated like 15-20 times while methmaxxing. And normally I jerk off 3-5 times every day or two.

Seems to be a sex drive thing tbh, uncircumcized but even at like 15 the most i ever did was like 4 and that's from early morning until late at night, and by the 3rd i hardly even felt anything.

It's literally all just genetics, like everything in life.

I am uncircumscribed and I have never coomed more than thrice a day ever. Twice was extremely rare even in my horniest years.

I am uncircumcised and I have never coomed more than thrice a day ever. Twice was extremely rare even in my horniest years.

A couple of people agreed with you, maybe its not directly correlated after all.

I've never tested my limits but it gradually gets harder to achieve orgasm. I think I can jerk off 4 times easily and then it gets harder. But yeah, I'm not circumcised.

even tho im circumsized I can fap like 3-5 times a day.