Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Master's twitter is seriously giga based

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★

Seriously , you should check it out , lots of good tweets in there :feelsjuice:

Yeah it’s great.

Pretty funny at times too.

I wish he’d post more like this here but I guess something about Twitter must make him feel more comfortable about posting like “one of the boys“ as the pro wrestling term goes.

Yeah it’s great.

Pretty funny at times too.

I wish he’d post more like this here but I guess something about Twitter must make him feel more comfortable about posting like “one of the boys“ as the pro wrestling term goes.
I think he's more active there to make other normies aware of the dating scene or debate with them, most high iq threads on .is get replied with 'dnr' anyways :feelsjuice:

@Master should post here more. He should make regular threads like the rest of us pleb users. Then he'll truly be one of us, instead of just ruling over us like a Tyrone Master.

His tweets are hit or miss tbh. It gets boring to see him quote tweet some retarded whore/simp with "Looks are everything" every day. He should stick to trolling and posting memes.

Yeah the memes are the best thing on it

@Master should post here more. He should make regular threads like the rest of us pleb users. Then he'll truly be one of us, instead of just ruling over us like a Tyrone Master.
Its his scheme to get femcel to suck his bbc