Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Master's tweets are based

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
I love @Master's tweets because:
  • He's such an easy going and reasonable guy he never overstates anything, but rather just says it like it is.
  • He is a black Andrew Yang supporter, which counteracts their false "incels are white & alt-right" meme perfectly.
  • The twitter account normalizes us all by showing we welcome debate of our ideas in the public sphere.
  • The fact that everyone loves to demonize us but no one actually tries to debate or engage with us just shows how weak their position is.
  • He posts some solid blackpill graphics.
  • It's fun to see incels like FrailPaleStaleMale chatting with him and each other on a normie site like Twitter.
We need more of this. ie. Outreach and normalization.

28% of men are now totally sexless and yet if you read the feminist media you'd think we're a tiny crazy minority. Most of those men have their heads in the sand. We need to explain to them why they are in this position.

Master is bro tbh

Yeah man for sure.

eg.

This shit is gold.

Yet it's completely ignored.

Everyone wants to talk crap about us, but no one actually wants to talk back to anything we have to say.

It really speaks volumes.

seeing those stock twatter replies from normies is ragefuel

Master has a biological and genetic advantage at twittering since hes a darkie. Sarge was smart to leave it in his hands. His methods are a bit unusual but they work. I actually made a dummy twitter just to follow. I thought the twitter would be laughable at first but he keeps it on rails. Big ups.

foids will just demonize him or something eventually.

Master is pretty based ngl, I like seeing his tweets and the normalfags getting fucking angry because they can't handle the truth.

who tf is the elf person.

You're a brave soul if you can actually read some of these NPC replies on Twitter and not lose all hope for humanity.