Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Masterpiece" has lost all meaning

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Everything's a fucking masterpiece now. If a game comes out and doesn't have game breaking glitches, guess what? It's a masterpiece. Masterpiece used to be reserved to borderline flawless games like Mario Galaxy. Now the word is passed around like a village whore. Whenever something is called a masterpiece I know it's good to be the middest game ever.

Jewtubers call every game a flawed masterpiece

same with literally, god-like, s-tier, amazing, etc. every word feels overused nowadays because modern human has a worryingly shallow vocabulary

Yeah i agree. Very few select games deserve to be called masterpieces. Something like ALttP is a masterpiece, not the latest Soyny moviegame.
same with literally, god-like, s-tier, amazing, etc. every word feels overused nowadays because modern human has a worryingly shallow vocabulary
S-tier god-like amazing post.

Normies seem to not understand that there's a difference between good and masterpiece.

Any game with millions of marketing budget will get called a masterpiece by retarded normies.

That and the word peak (short for peak fiction) is used to describe everything. Even saw some people say deadpool and wolverine was "peak", how exactly is it peak fiction? Its an alright super hero movie, sure its not bad but god damn

everything i like is a masterpiece and peak

Everything's a fucking masterpiece now. If a game comes out and doesn't have game breaking glitches, guess what? It's a masterpiece. Masterpiece used to be reserved to borderline flawless games like Mario Galaxy. Now the word is passed around like a village whore. Whenever something is called a masterpiece I know it's good to be the middest game ever.
I want to make a magnum opus before I die but I probably won't due to my low IQ and laziness it's over

Well yea nowadays hordes of shills ecelebs and zoomers call every new release a masterpiece and will attack you if you disagree with them.

Whenever I see normies call something a masterpiece I immediately know the game's gonna be ass

Whenever I see normies call something a masterpiece I immediately know the game's gonna be ass
Yeah. Same.

Well yea nowadays hordes of shills ecelebs and zoomers call every new release a masterpiece and will attack you if you disagree with them.
Because they have nothing else in life. Consuming shitty products is the only meaning they have in life.

That and the word peak (short for peak fiction) is used to describe everything. Even saw some people say deadpool and wolverine was "peak", how exactly is it peak fiction? Its an alright super hero movie, sure its not bad but god damn
Deadpool isn't funny. I don't get what's so amusing about those movies.

Yeah i agree. Very few select games deserve to be called masterpieces. Something like ALttP is a masterpiece, not the latest Soyny moviegame.

S-tier god-like amazing post.

Yeah they just use that word on the things they love.

Now every mainstream open world game is a masterpiece.

Brave AURs3b6xwC
Brave dAJINWYsap
Brave 0Kn0JfPBMt
Brave N6NDefZH3T

Brave OTOjUsSeTL

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:while in reality all of those are trash games either copied ubisoft formula poorly but got praised anyway or are trash censored demakes or woke rpgs

Last edited:
Yep, lost all it's meaning just like everything else in this current fucking dumpster fire of a world

Deadpool isn't funny. I don't get what's so amusing about those movies.
ultimate normie test. If you find these marvel movies enjoyable you are either a normie or severely autistic

ultimate normie test. If you find these marvel movies enjoyable you are either a normie or severely autistic
True. There's no in-between either

Lowest level entertainment on YouTube in regards to gaming
Most of youtube is the lowest level of entertainment you can get, there is like 20ish good youtubers and they only upload once and while.

thats the way the world is heading thanks to youtube allowing kids on the platform and indoctrinating them to like shitty games and take shitty salaries.

If it has nude scenes and titties then that game is a masterpiece. Simple.

Now every mainstream open world game is a masterpiece.

View attachment 1226230View attachment 1226231View attachment 1226232View attachment 1226233
View attachment 1226256
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:while in reality all of those are trash games either copied ubisoft formula poorly but got praised anyway or are trash censored demakes or woke rpgs

What's funnier is when they dig up some old mediocre game that nobody really cared about on release and just start teabagging it hard out of nowhere. Like bitch we get that your audience wasn't even born at that time and you need to sperg out a 40 minute long video about it just because every other niche has been taken, but have at least some decency you sick fuck, there are people who were around and saw how it was with their own eyes.

Last edited: