Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Master knows the forum is going downhill

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
He made a new section called “ask an incel” because he knows actual conversations here are pretty much all going down hill. It was good while it lasted, but now we all know most the users here are going to start attention whoring for acceptance from normies and foids who ask us questions, hoping we can ascend into a normal social circle somehow.

Time for me to just make an account on the sanctioned suicide forum and just end it at this point, cause it’s completely over for everything.

Last edited:
What? :feelshaha:

All of their posts has to be approved by us first anyways...

first you allow the foid worship(anime and 3d avi) in the forum then you bring foids and let them make accounts here

this place will turn into a simping factory in no time, jfl

What? :feelshaha:

All of their posts has to be approved by us first anyways...

first you allow the foid worship(anime and 3d avi) in the forum then you bring foids and let them make accounts here

2d was always allowed

Just shockmaxx and give overly hateful answers to make the cucks and foids seethe

Those polls should be made in the bunker, many greycels who barely use this forum (and will likely leave soon) vote in the worst options

He made a new section called “ask an incel” because he knows actual conversations here are pretty much all going down hill. It was good while it lasted, but now we all know most the users here are going to start attention whoring for acceptance from normies and foids who ask us questions, hoping we can ascend into a normal social circle somehow.

Time for me to just make an account on sanctioned suicide forum and just end it at this point, cause it’s completely over for everything.
You can participate as well and shame them.

tbh I wanted to speak to people outside of the community that were interested in blackpill/incel shit for a while now. This is probably one of the few good changes this site has made in a while ngl. (or really any change because that coon @Master never gets off his ass to update the site)

You can participate as well and shame them.
CE9B64AA E92A 470A A7C4 0BF23155627C

Just gymmaxx like zyzz would tell you to do.
Zyzz had good bone structure

The forum has been going stale lack of drama, and new users has let to just a mass of just water is wet threads. I am guessing mod wants to shake things up a bit. I just hope the influx of redditors here now don’t push for foids to be allowed that will finally break the straw, and it’ll just become a cesspit like other forums.

2d was always allowed
Preach, people who keep complaining about 2D is always the 2022/23cels :feelsjuice:

Lalalalalalalalalalarhiais my s5ipen. Timer tin get irr if hi may fo kin exuyste me heieecdusyte neg ivege htk tothe be fidytaevt if i maggdb plaeafsy coehyeyt ykrue stabfry inf k f myw nwcuk yoyr standunf on my ned vcd ik yeiue sya finh on my necj

Look at the "new members" list
A lot of them are showing up now. I guess it's better if they get funneled there instead of the rest of the forum.
How many fakecels are making accounts just to learn about us? You make it sound like an epidemic.

The forum has been going stale lack of drama, and new users has let to just a mass of just water is wet threads. I am guessing mod wants to shake things up a bit. I just hope the influx of redditors here now don’t push for foids to be allowed that will finally break the straw, and it’ll just become a cesspit like other forums.

Preach, people who keep complaining about 2D is always the 2022/23cels :feelsjuice:
I thought the forum was fine, until people kept complaining about it and now this. Makes me really think I’m an autistic retard that can’t see it happening and am missing something.

How many fakecels are making accounts just to learn about us? You make it sound like an epidemic.
Quite a lot prior to the creation of the new forum, just not active enough to cause suspicion.

I thought the forum was fine, until people kept complaining about it and now this. Makes me really think I’m an autistic retard that can’t see it happening and am missing something.
The forum had way more drama before around 2022/21 around the time the mod apocalypse happened.
In all honesty the forum is fine but there is a lack of new users I think.

The ask a incel section.
Oh the section. Doubt infiltrator numbers are going to decrease.

The forum had way more drama before around 2022/21 around the time the mod apocalypse happened.
twitter is the modern reddit, and we won’t be banned for spreading blackpills. Master has an account there, but we must do our part in the meme jihad and blackpill people there like was done on reddit.

Hopefully one of the ask an incel whores will have sex with me.

By allowing foids in the forum, this will be a total collapse, total destruction of forum

r9k 2

Foids from IT will suck my curry cokerino when they come :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

We need the old administration back

incels.is will be over

KKcOsfcMTclKXvGmTcFrDsqlfU-Q14TxFMfi9Ckfb5o.png

@Copexodius Maximus where have i seen this before?

incels.is will be over
It was over before it even began. Anything to do with incels automatically is a loss.

KKcOsfcMTclKXvGmTcFrDsqlfU-Q14TxFMfi9Ckfb5o.png

@Copexodius Maximus where have i seen this before?
Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

Plus the fact normies are starting to use much of our terminology like ….maxxing, chad, blackpilled (misusing both these terms), etc

Incelistan has fallen

Man i cant believe toilets can make threads here the one and only place in world without toilets
Also remember silly incel master doesnt allow harrasment on foids if she does ask an incel

He made a new section called “ask an incel” because he knows actual conversations here are pretty much all going down hill. It was good while it lasted
Well yeah, there's only so much incel related stuff you can go on about for years and still have fresh conversations. At the end of the day shit get repeated over and over again and there's very little new discussion. That's one of the reasons why you barely see 2017cels or 2018cels, they probably get bored of reading the same exact thing worded differently over and over again.

That's also why I don't even have 3k posts despite having joined this forum 4 years ago. I stay active for 2 or 3 weeks and then get bored because shit just gets repeated over and over. I was on r/incels back in 2016 and that was way more entertaining than this place, maybe it was because I just discovered the community.

At least the whole ask an incel thing will keep me on the forum more, as I can destroy the arguments of retarded femoids and normies and hopefully they realize that inceldom will be an issue that affects them soon. ;)

@Copexodius Maximus if he wanted to make a genuine poll he should have done it in the bunker where real active members can choose not where every foid greycel chooses

Tbh I don't understand why so many people voted yes for this.

Man i cant believe toilets can make threads here the one and only place in world without toilets
Also remember silly incel master doesnt allow harrasment on foids if she does ask an incel
Simping will be made law by the governments, and the forum will become nationalized. It’s going to be brutal.

Tbh I don't understand why so many people voted yes for this.
There was a poll?

You cant say mean words to them btw
:feelsclown:

Lounge should be only for incels just like the sewers is