Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Master gets legally threatened for being based

I pulled up her pics and she's extremely ugly

"God, I hate it so much that I can have any man I want while others have to rot in loneliness, my life is so though" :foidSoy:

Someone should contact her parents and show them all this shit. No need to threaten anyone if her dad isn't a total cuck. :feelshmm:

Master should play the system's game and pull the race card. Sue her for a hate-crime

The jewdicial needs to be abolished, I would rather normies kill each other over mundane things. It’s full of retardation.

The jewdicial needs to be abolished, I would rather normies kill each other over mundane things. It’s full of retardation.
I've thought about this too tbh

Every whore needs to be decapitated by ISIS so go and rope Eva Lawrence

Someone should contact her parents and show them all this shit. No need to threaten anyone if her dad isn't a total cuck. :feelshmm:

nothing will happen. she can seethe. being insulted online once can't be considered harassment nor doxxing

She has a point it is easy to control men with pussy

I am pretty sure lawyers can't charge and indict people.
Toilet logic

it's over

:foidSoy: If anybody threatens my life because of this, I will contact the authorities and you will be charged with talking about my public Twitter posts while being an ugly man!

I've got a wet hole, that means even my tweets are sacred!

that's giga based. @Master i was wrong about the .is twitter being generic water wet tweets.

"how things have become" I don't get it
What problem does she have with the way things have become.

This whores son is an autist, over for him.

serves him right for interacting with retards on twitter

send that whore to afganistan

She hasn't even contemplated the possibility that incel admin lives in another country

But it's a woman, so you shouldn't expect too much thinking

Play the race card and a for REPARATIONS :feelskek: