Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Massmurdermaxxing: Breivik gets 100s of love letters every year.

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★

They say you need to work on your personality and do interesting things in your life to gain attention from women. Guess Breivik did just that.

he’s also going to be released pretty soon because Norway doesn’t have life sentences :feelskek:

Hey, maybe Nathan is gonna get the JB letters he always wanted.

he’s also going to be released pretty soon because Norway doesn’t have life sentences :feelskek:

He's not getting released.

"Also, it is romance with a capital R: exciting, thrilling, (a) never-ending rollercoaster. Nothing humdrum or ordinary about these relationships."

how the fuck can anyone not hate women after reading shit like this? their idea of love and romance is so fucking warped and superficial and generally awful

Breivik lives the perfect hikkicel life, prisons in Norway are fancier than 85% of apartments in the world - Breivik gets to chill in almost complete isolation, so no disturbances just reading, studying and gaming 24/7 while his meals are prepared for him. Lack of internet access and being relegated to reading whatever is in the prison library would be the only downsides.

On top of that he gets more love letters per year than run-of-the-mill normie men get matches on dating apps. Imagine that.

_88783872_cell_getty.jpg

Last edited:
Foids giving love letters and sleeping with known murderers. In this case, a mass murderer of children JFL. Foids are unprincipled.

The most functional societies keep women in check because women have no principles. They function purely out of emotion which can change wildly.

Nothing new, as expected of them .

Another one in this category: Joran van der Sloot, who killed one girl and got infamous for being and remaining the main suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. I suppose foids love a bad boi.

If you want to increase your body count the best thing you can do is increase your BODY count

436.jpg

The image of the letter is hilarious, he's requesting the foids to send him games (he specifies they have to be PAL not NTSC) for his gaming consoles. And CDs by his favourite artists, he only wants original CDs, no pirated ones! JFL.

Based. Hope he gets thousands instead of hundreds next year

Another one in this category: Joran van der Sloot, who killed one girl and got infamous for being and remaining the main suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. I suppose foids love a bad boi.

Brutal Just be Dutch Pill

@Indari

436.jpg

The image of the letter is hilarious, he's requesting the foids to send him games (he specifies they have to be PAL not NTSC) for his gaming consoles. And CDs by his favourite artists, he only wants original CDs, no pirated ones! JFL.
A good example of a high-value man having standards. Women recognize his confidence and respect him for not selling himself short.

meme planet. 21 year sentence for 77 kills jfl. and when he gets out dozens of foids would be willing to be his

These poor women are victims of abuse and just dont know any better :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

20201221 161436
f

Last edited:
I hate women and the world. I could say a lot more but better not.
You have said before that you consider yourself a Christian.

What does the book you follow and draw inspiration from as a Christian then say?

God made women. Look at newer versions of the bible and you'll see that hating hating women is akin to hating your brother or hating your neighbor.
1 John 2:9
1 John 3:15
1 John 4:20

Remember you are commanded to love your neighbor.
Matthew 22:36-40

This is why a lot of people here have said that you cannot be blackpilled and love god. It's like serving two different masters. And serving two different masters or middling your way between two different masters is not deemed holy for you as a Christian.

Matthew 6:24
Luke 16:13
Revelation 3:15-19

Last edited:
Look at newer versions of the bible
No thanks, I'd rather stick with the 1611 KJV!

You have said before that you consider yourself a Christian.

What does the book you follow and draw inspiration from as a Christian then say?

God made women. Look at newer versions of the bible and you'll see that hating hating women is akin to hating your brother or hating your neighbor.
1 John 2:9
1 John 3:15
1 John 4:20

Remember you are commanded to love your neighbor.
Matthew 22:36-40

This is why a lot of people here have said that you cannot be blackpilled and love god. It's like serving two different masters. And serving two different masters or middling your way between two different masters is not deemed holy for you as a Christian.

Matthew 6:24
Luke 16:13
Revelation 3:15-19
I hate women just like i also feel like having sex with most women I see outside. Both are sins I struggle with, but so what? I try to stop but I repeatedly fail, unfortunately.

Romans 7:24-25

King James Version​

24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

But contrary to some cultists, I don't think I'll lose my salvation because I sinned. This is not what the bible teaches. Jesus payed for all of my sins, past, present and future. Think this is too good of a deal/too easy? Then why don't you accept Jesus as well? Yeah, what He did for us is too goo to be true, but it's true.

No thanks, I'd rather stick with the 1611 KJV!
That's what I linked though.
I hate women just like i also feel like having sex with most women I see outside. Both are sins I struggle with, but so what? I try to stop but I repeatedly fail, unfortunately.

Romans 7:24-25​

King James Version​

24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

But contrary to some cultists, I don't think I'll lose my salvation because I sinned. This is not what the bible teaches. Jesus payed for all of my sins, past, present and future. Think this is too good of a deal/too easy? Then why don't you accept Jesus as well? Yeah, what He did for us is too goo to be true, but it's true.
I'm saying that as long you hate women you cannot reconcile that with being a Christian even if you are trying to stop sinning.
It's very clear that you have to choose. In this case you are given the choice between the blackpill and the lord. Which will it be? The passages in the bible are clear that you cannot have it both ways.

As for why I cannot accept Jesus: you cannot accept Jesus if you are blackpilled. The blackpill is in contradiction to Jesus's teachings. Don't you think that would be even more of an offense to god? Proclaiming to believe in him but not really demonstrating it by clinging onto views of this world like the blackpill still ultimately is?

Last edited:
placeholder_image.svg

No pirated music because his jew buddies must get their cut!

("Religion of piece..." - a.b.)

That's what I linked though.
Why did you mention newer versions though? But I know things like "love thy neighbor" and God having created women are in the KJV.

I'm saying that as long you hate women you cannot reconcile that with being a Christian even if you are trying to stop sinning.
Why not? Where in the bible does it say that you have to become like Jesus 100% free of sin to be a Christian? If we became perfect as soon as we converted, the bible wouldn't need to advert and instruct so much against sin. It would all happen automatically. Christ came to save sinners, if I had no sin I wouldn't need Him as a savior.

Jesus was perfect enough to say "Father, forgive them" while He was getting tortured and nailed to a cross. I'm not as perfect, I suffered a lot in the hands of women through my life and now I hate them, which is the natural human response. But yeah, I agree hate is not something positive, I'll keep trying to overcome it and hope I can eventually.

It's very clear that you have to choose.
The bible is correct and I am wrong, of course. Still, I struggle.

In this case you are given the choice between the blackpill and the lord. Which will it be? The passages in the bible are clear that you cannot have it both ways.

As for why I cannot accept Jesus: you cannot accept Jesus if you are blackpilled. The blackpill is in contradiction to Jesus's teachings. Don't you think that would be even more of an offense to god? Proclaiming to believe in him but not really demonstrating it by clinging onto views of this world like the blackpill still ultimately is?
The bible doesn't contradict the blackpill. It says that the earth is cursed due to sin, that the whole world lies in wickedness, that there's no human being without sin (other than Jesus of course), that the hearts of people are filled with injustice, selfishness, violence, greed, etc, that in the last times people would get even more ungodly and corrupt, etc etc. In the old testament there is even a passage that shows that the people wanted to make a man king just because he was tall and good-looking (but God rejected him). Forgot his name.

Jesus and God tell us what we should do. The correct way. But we are in the flesh and struggle. The correct way is not hating but we hate; the correct way is not coveting but we covet, etc etc. We try our best, but as a Christian, it's a war between flesh and Spirit as long as you're in your mortal body.

Last edited:
Why did you mention newer versions though? But I know things like "love thy neighbor" and God having created women are in the KJV.
Because in the newer versions "brother" is synonymous with a person be it male or female.
Why not? Where in the bible does it say that you have to become like Jesus 100% free of sin to be a Christian? If we became perfect as soon as we converted, the bible wouldn't need to advert and instruct so much against sin. It would all happen automatically. Christ came to save sinners, if I had no sin I wouldn't need Him as a savior.

Jesus was perfect enough to say "Father, forgive them" while He was getting tortured and nailed to a cross. I'm not as perfect, I suffered a lot in the hands of women through my life and now I hate them, which is the natural human response. But yeah, I agree hate is not something positive, I'll keep trying to overcome it and hope I can eventually.

The bible is correct and I am wrong, of course. Still, I struggle.
I'm not saying whether hate is positive or not. Just that saying that you hate women is at odds with what's in the bible.
The bible doesn't contradict the blackpill. It says that the earth is cursed due to sin, that the whole world lies in wickedness, that there's no human being without sin (other than Jesus of course), that the hearts of people are filled with injustice, selfishness, violence, greed, etc, that in the last times people would get even more ungodly and corrupt, etc etc. In the old testament there is even a passage that shows that the people wanted to make a man king just because he was tall and good-looking (but God rejected him). Forgot his name.
The parable of the Good Samaritan? Don't people here often say that to be blackpilled you cannot help women or do them favors even if they are in danger or trouble because they never did anything for you? That's at odds with the bible. Again not saying whether that's good or bad, just saying the contradiction apparent.
What about Jesus dismissing people call for the cheating woman to be punished and saving her from being stoned to death? If someone on this forum said how cheating women should not be punished as long as they promise not to do it again they would be called a cuck.

Jesus and God tell us what we should do. The correct way. But we are in the flesh and struggle. The correct way is not hating but we hate; the correct way is not coveting but we covet, etc etc. We try our best, but as a Christian, it's a war between flesh and Spirit as long as you're in your mortal body.
You will be assimilated by this world as long you have to earn money to sustain living. It involves being immoral, stretching the truth, bringing down your competition and going along with whatever conventions society has set at the time. If you acted your best like the bible tells you, you'd become a target for psychopaths that see you as naive and you'd easily be taken advantage of. Some would accept you trying your best but hold you to even more ridiculous standards. It's just making your life more difficult than it needs to be but you are told to be perfect.

Matthew 5:48
Romans 12:2
Philippians 3:15
James 1:4

It's like suffering throughout life but redditors telling you "to be the bigger person and accept that life isn't fair" :soy::soy::soy:

Lots of religious cope in here. Jfl at god copers.

Just be a mason theory

Damn thats a good personality he got there

They say you need to work on your personality and do interesting things in your life to gain attention from women. Guess Breivik did just that.
he also supposedly threatened to go on a hunger strike if his ps2 wasnt replaced with a ps3 :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

A mass-killer who killed over 70 people, gets love letters from women because he has a bettER “pERsonality” than an incel who writes mean things about women online.

Clown world

"Also, it is romance with a capital R: exciting, thrilling, (a) never-ending rollercoaster. Nothing humdrum or ordinary about these relationships."

how the fuck can anyone not hate women after reading shit like this? their idea of love and romance is so fucking warped and superficial and generally awful

Must be because of his great personality

Breivik lives the perfect hikkicel life, prisons in Norway are fancier than 85% of apartments in the world - Breivik gets to chill in almost complete isolation, so no disturbances just reading, studying and gaming 24/7 while his meals are prepared for him. Lack of internet access and being relegated to reading whatever is in the prison library would be the only downsides.

On top of that he gets more love letters per year than run-of-the-mill normie men get matches on dating apps. Imagine that.

_88783872_cell_getty.jpg
Honestly, being cut off from the internet is probably a good thing. We're both not getting pussy, but at least he got to mow down normies.