Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel MASSIVE SUICIDEFUEL! Missing out on teen love

Officer
★★★
Just looking at this video made me want to cry. This asian girl went to a tall white guy in school and did all this just to ask him to prom. If an incel did this he would be immediately rejected.

Also shows how far women go if they ACTUALLY like you

holy fuck thats brutal man. no teenlove is the worst thing on planet earth

imagine getting worshiped by a female who loves you fucking brutal

Me holding the laugh

Women only make the first move when it's Chad.
these guys are getting worshipped by armies of them, meanwhile we cannot even get 1.
so fucking brutal. it's blatantly not even fair.

That’s depressing, I can’t even get a girl to go on a date with me yet this dude has chicks playing pattycake in front of an entire classroom just to go on a date with him

Also shows how far women go if they ACTUALLY like you
no foid will EVER show even 1/1000th amount of this interest in us
it's OVER

That shit is cringe as fuck if I was Chad I would tell her to shut the fuck up and stop bothering me. Why not just ask him instead of making all that shit

That’s depressing, I can’t even get a girl to go on a date with me yet this dude has chicks playing pattycake in front of an entire classroom just to go on a date with him
they bend over backwards for Chad

That shit is cringe as fuck if I was Chad I would tell her to shut the fuck up and stop bothering me. Why not just ask him instead of making all that shit

Exactly. That Chad was so embarrassed, but fuck it, Id rather be embarrassed and have a qt pie asian gf than be browsing incel forums on a Saturday

Exactly. That Chad was so embarrassed, but fuck it, Id rather be embarrassed and have a qt pie asian gf than be browsing incel forums on a Saturday
Of course but if I was Chad I would reject that noodlewhore inmediately

"Women don't usually make the first move bro, you have to put yourself out more".

Honestly I have an inkling that this is fake. Not that girls won't approach Chad. But to go to these weird lengths? What if he rejected her? It'd be weird as shit.

Honestly I have an inkling that this is fake. Not that girls won't approach Chad. But to go to these weird lengths? What if he rejected her? It'd be weird as shit.
Men are not allowed to reject females, if he did he would be a mysoginist inkwell, so foids can do wathever they want. There are hundreds of videos of truecels doing cringe shit and getting brutally rejected

That's exactly the point. Make it as weird and labored as possible so if the guy rejected it she could pull the victim card and others would see him as the villain.
Won't work the other way around, though, specially if the guy making the purposal is an incel.

This the length foids will go if they wan u, just sit back, no wooing, no pua, no strategy no games, no tests, no reading her wrongly, no 'maybe I said smthng wrong', no nothing. :feelsclown:

Btw, JFL :feelskek: @ the rice beside her helping to film, he better at least be her brother or that's the ultimate cuck

no foid will EVER show even 1/1000th amount of this interest in us
it's OVER

Last edited:
Btw, who JFL :feelskek: @ the rice beside her helping to film, he better at least be her brother or that's the ultimate cuck.
it's definitely a cuck
it's so over for ricecels in 2020

What the fuck is this shit.

Meanwhile the ricecel to his left is asking his pen to go to prom with him.

This the length foids will go if they wan u, just sit back, no wooing, no pua, no strategy no games, no tests, no reading her wrongly, no 'maybe I said smthng wrong', no nothing. :feelsclown:

Btw, JFL :feelskek: @ the rice beside her helping to film, he better at least be her brother or that's the ultimate cuck

Makes me laugh at PUA cringe and day game. If a women likes you, you DONT HAVE TO PUT ANY EFFORT. She will put all the effort in. If you have to guess if she likes you, SHE DOESNT FUCKING LIKE YOU.

This is how you can lose your oneitis. Through this simple blackpill
"Women don't usually make the first move bro, you have to put yourself out more".

It makes me so fucking angry.
Imagine how many times she rehearsed this shit just to get it right. And she fucking knew all the lyrics on point. And she had her cuck friends to help her record this shit.

All for a fucking Chad.

Meanwhile foids can't even respond 1 simple word to incels on tinder.

Fuck this gay earth

Last edited:
fuck this world dude i can't cope anymore

If you did not cold ask a girl to prom you are PERMANENTLY psychologically damaged. You will NEVER recover.

If you’re a guy and you’re chasing you already lost the race.

Meanwhile the ricecel to his left is asking his pen to go to prom with him.
Yeah, I’m surprised more people didn’t notice the cameraman ricecel who’s probably going to prom alone or not going at all.

Chad only sweetie