Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Massive hypergamy pill. I heard some middle aged roastie talking about how she would never get married.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Usually when I'm coming out of the gym there will be a white roastie parking her car in a street corner I pass by.
This roastie looks Italian, usually has a chihuahua with her (dogpill strikes again), and she's always talking loudly with her annoying new York accent on her phone with some other bitch.
Today I was passing by and what I heard was insane, she said:
"I would never get married, having to look at the same face for 24 hours, the same smell for 24 hours, the same stinky dick for 24 hours, I would never get married"
Holy hell at these sluts, bitch was shouting out hypergamy pills out loud. She probably needs a new dick every 24 hours.
And this roastie wasn't hot either, she looked to be about 40-45 years old (but you never know with these white whores, they age fast as fuck) and seems like the type of bitch that took hundreds of cocks in her youth and now doesn't want to marry some betabux.
She actually kinda looks like that villain from 101 dalmatians except with black hair:
latest

they will no longer want betabuxxing from cucks and then see what will happens to cuckters

I hope she dies.

they will no longer want betabuxxing from cucks and then see what will happens to cuckters
Nothing's gonna happen, they're just gonna make some shit up.

"I would never get married, having to look at the same face for 24 hours, the same smell for 24 hours, the same stinky dick for 24 hours, I would never get married"
Even amoebae are more savvy than this.

Crush her skull with your hands

Was she hot? And how old was she?