Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Massive fucking ragefuel] This just fucking makes me rage so hard

G

Guest37263

I am writhing in fucking anger looking at this

What the actual legitimate fuck man

My blood is boiling, that this is forever INACCESSIBLE TO ME. TO LOOK LIKE THIS

the FUCKING BENEFITS THIS GIVES YOU FOR FUCKS SAKE

I AM RAGING SO FUCKING HARD RIGHT NOW OMFG

I WILL NEVER LIVE A LIFE LIKE THIS FUCKING CUNT. HE LIVES LIFE THE WAY IT SHOULD BE LIVED.

I want to scream and fucking shred myself to pieces with my biggest kitchen knife. Nothing is fucking worth it as an ogre. Nothing. This is beyond despair and desperation. I am in actual psychological agony being so ugly. I cannot put into words my self hate and obsession with just fucking dying. Ive been eating 6 eggs per day for couple of months to raise my cholesterol. Maybe I'll get a stroke and FUCKING DIE.

They always do these faggot facial expressions so fucking annoying.

I'm more envious of high IQ than good looks to be honest. Although I really despise good looking guys with obvious high IQs. And I really, really hate high IQ females, although I've been told they're only a myth.

the FUCKING BENEFITS THIS GIVES YOU FOR FUCKS SAKE
The funny thing is that Chad will never fully come to understand this. In his reality, his bones are a default state, he can't honestly believe how good he has it. In mostly the same way that informing you people are currently writhing around in pain and starving to death, won't truly alleviate the problem of your inceldom.

You just need to be yourself duuude

The funny thing is that Chad will never fully come to understand this. In his reality, his bones are a default state, he can't honestly believe how good he has it. In mostly the same way that informing you people are currently writhing around in pain and starving to death, won't truly alleviate the problem of your inceldom.
Nothing will alleviate the problem of ugliness.

Many things may alleviate the problem of inceldom. Hookers, maybe some 5 or 6/10 guys on here may get lucky with some girls in the future or something

Maybe we will find happiness and fulfillment in hobbies, careers and starting a family (VERY unlikely unless youre a lucky 5+/10 guy)

We all have the potential to live somewhat enriched, fulfilled lives to a certain extent

But the psychological impact of ugliness cannot be overstated. Its going to stay with you forever, and likely HEAVILY tarnish your emotional quality of life and enjoyment of life.

That is the fact.

They always do these faggot facial expressions so fucking annoying.
Is there a manual out there? I mean, for practicing in cool facial expressions.

I looked at Orb photos and I noticed he used these expressions.

Nothing will alleviate the problem of ugliness.

Many things may alleviate the problem of inceldom. Hookers, maybe some 5 or 6/10 guys on here may get lucky with some girls in the future or something

Maybe we will find happiness and fulfillment in hobbies, careers and starting a family (VERY unlikely unless youre a lucky 5+/10 guy)

We all have the potential to live somewhat enriched, fulfilled lives to a certain extent

But the psychological impact of ugliness cannot be overstated. Its going to stay with you forever, and likely HEAVILY tarnish your emotional quality of life and enjoyment of life.

That is the fact.
I find mental imagery to be the best cope, with concentration it's almost fulfilling in it's own right. Ultimately though, I agree with you. The fact that I've been ostracized all my life is due to a 50/50 split between my ugliness and my likely innate social inability. But of course this just becomes a vicious cycle, where the responses to my appearance lead me to be more and more socially inept.

My point from the previous post was simply that if "I" were born attractive, I also couldn't even realize how good I have it.