Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill MASSIVE dogpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
This forum is a joke

This forum is a joke

Jokes me

The ending where the soon to be whore tripped and fell was 10/10. :feelskek:

Have a nice trip down crack alley, see you next fall. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Foids are not human, ever since they were children.
They wish fuck everybody, everything (also animals, objects) exept ugly/normie guy.

Dogpill starts young

This forum is a joke

are there any studies on dog owners and horse riders foids that show how many of them have any sexual interest/attraction/act on their animals?
tbh I think 1/3 of them do.

Dogpill is brutal. Seriously. You people think it's a joke, but unironically there's empirical evidence that women prefer fucking dogs over ugly males. I am not even shitting you. It makes sense if you think about it - dogs can be ugly too. If the dog is pretty to the eye they will fuck it.
I've had personal experience with dogpill. In my college we'd use a "group e-mail" ( just a gmail account), which different people would log on. Some women logged in there and didn't log-out, and google tracks your search history. Later on I'd see shit like "sex with dogs" written by some of the girls in the google search bar. Seriously, it was consistent as fuck, it was mind blowing to me. Dogpill is real, as ridiculous and otherworldly as it might seem.

Blocked all the soyfags ITT who claimed this thread is not to be taken seriously.

Is this a joke? kid is a toddler and a BOY, a male.

This forum is a joke
Dogpill is brutal. Seriously. You people think it's a joke, but unironically there's empirical evidence that women prefer fucking dogs over ugly males. I am not even shitting you. It makes sense if you think about it - dogs can be ugly too. If the dog is pretty to the eye they will fuck it.
I've had personal experience with dogpill. In my college we'd use a "group e-mail" ( just a gmail account), which different people would log on. Some women logged in there and didn't log-out, and google tracks your search history. Later on I'd see shit like "sex with dogs" written by some of the girls in the google search bar. Seriously, it was consistent as fuck, it was mind blowing to me. Dogpill is real, as ridiculous and otherworldly as it might seem.
Brutal but true. Still OP is talking of a 3yo

dogs have been fucking foids and foids have been getting fucked by dog since the beginning of humanity

Brutal but true. Still OP is talking of a 3yo
And? Toddlers touch their private parts, it's a well known biological fact. I remember doing this myself when I was 3 (yes, I do have memories from that time and even those sexual ones), I remember being sexually aroused by pretty foids even back then.

Shoot all mutts.

Last edited: