Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope [MASSIVE COPE] we all will be famous soon enough

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
This site has an average 1 to 10 ratio of members to guest, and with the media constantly promoting us and other incelboards getting banned, this ratio may rise. And there are already youtubers giving us big publicity by screensharing the forum all over the world. If this process continues normies will start lurking here on higher rates.

The rate is even higher then it looks because most normies will just visit this site a few times compared to users so the amount of normies knowing you rises even faster than it looks.

If youre a regular poster youre already famous without knowing it. If youre planing to have an incel youtube channel go for it you already have an userbase lifting you from the ground and today fame = money this has been proven often enough.

Hope this helps some of you cope hard.

And if you want your day ruined just click here:

We are early adopters rofl

.webm files...
I’m on mobile..

Couldn't cope harder

why would you make a youtube channel though, to dox yourself?

i think the only way to get success would be to do so much work and get so involved in your channel that you would be outing yourself

have fun with that, your life is basically in danger now unless you're immediately christened by finding a gf from it (just fakecel-maxx, brah)

That ruined my day

need to postmaxx first

That Gif is such SuicideFuel .
She wants to jump on his dick right then and there , you can see it in her Eyes .
She wants to get fucked and call him daddy .
Also red clothing is scientifically proven to be an indicator of her being in her ovultary phase
aka her Fertile Phase aka her Chad-only-wet-for-good-genetics Phase

Being famous in the manner that Saint Bagelcel is famous is essentially being a popular clown, not sure that's a good thing tbh.

Being famous in the manner that Saint Bagelcel is famous is essentially being a popular clown, not sure that's a good thing tbh.
A clown hasnt to be something bad just look at st. Hamudi he jokermaxxed out of reality.

This site is like bitcoin before it was big. If this would be a stock i would defenitly buy.

To show off your pectoral msucles?
normiecucks want to see a face before they'll give someone a following though, so dox is inevitable

The biggest incel YouTube channels barely get any views. It's a waste of time