Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

massive confederate flag raised over highway

Jfl at everyone involved. Stupid boomer larpers vs NPC politically correct nig nogs. This country is such a shitshow. I just want to cuddle cute virgin teenage gf

Jfl at everyone involved. Stupid boomer larpers vs NPC politically correct nig nogs. This country is such a shitshow. I just want to cuddle cute virgin teenage gf
My thoughts exactly. Especially with the last sentence.

They’re not larping. They’re ready for war

They’re not larping. They’re ready for war
Lel not these old shits. The only thing theyre ready for is an insulin injection and a bus for the nursing home. The more legit boogaloo militia types I could respect though.

Lel not these old shits. The only thing theyre ready for is an insulin injection and a bus for the nursing home. The more legit boogaloo militia types I could respect though.
Well still they’re armed and protecting the nearby confederate statue 24/7.

Southerners are not my favorite people, but I'm fair ---- everyone has right to put up any flag they damn please.

I don't really like it as they remind me of the Ulster Scots in my country with their flags and bullying nature. In fact many of them would have Ulster Scots ancestry.

They can do whatever they want on their private property, I don't see why it's a big deal

Anything that pisses off the deep left is a-ok with me. :feelsokman:

@FullTimeLoser look at this mayo boomer cope :lul:

The jews owned 70+% of the slaves and sold 100% of them during that time.

I no longer am proud of the South.

Although it's a great place to live because of all the wild food everywhere.

W*ites are such inbreds lmao

W*ites are such inbreds lmao
And yet they were the ones who built the pyramid, discovered electricity, discovers the other Planets, invented the internet, phone, plane, car, manufacturing, etc

And yet they were the ones who built the pyramid, discovered electricity, discovers the other Planets, invented the internet, phone, plane, car, manufacturing, etc
HAHAHAH literally none of that is true btw. Pyramids huh? This is what happens when you're too deep into pol memes

This crackdown on Confederate emblems has been good for Confederate business, to a fault. DL Grandeurs can't keep up with the demand.

What a shithole.

Idk if this is the same people but there was a billboard On his property next to this confederate flag, leftists out BLM on it, now he’s gonna tear it down

Billboard company (which leases space on the confederates property ) offered to increase yearly rental payments to $1,000, but he said no.
“I told them if they don’t take it down Sept. 1, they’re going to hear my chainsaw running,” White said. “There’s some thing that are a lot more important than money. The new phrase, BLM, means burn, loot and murder not Black Lives Matter.”

Leave the monuments alone, fuck nigger tbh.