Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Massive blackpill by a foid(Chincels, STAY AWAY)

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Screenshot 1

It was a post shared by a foid in a facecuck group btw

@TheBasedCel

brutal

Thia is old news
Shaved

Ah shit I've been caught.

but fakeup is ok teehee

Just like how foids would look ugly being bald why should a man with a beard be considered fake? Beard = Hair on the head

muh that's not a real woman! How can a woman say such explicit things!!! Must be a salty incel in disguise :feels::feels::feels::feels:

I can't help but laugh :feelsclown:

And men should squirt water (or better, acid) on a whore's face to see what she truly looks like.

And men should squirt water (or better, acid) on a whore's face to see what she truly looks like.
then wait a couple minutes until all the fakeup melts down, wash it off with water and add some more acid to finally get to the face this time

So, normies are using "incel" in their memes now?

Further proof that women associate looks with inceldom.

This goes the same for you guys dont forget to catch your gf without makeup before you marry them. It pisses me off how women can fake everything about their appearance make up, fake hair, photo editors, angled selfies, etc. The minute a man tries to make his apperance look better by getting a beard or wearing shoe lifts hes a fraud and doesnt deserve any women. We have to be 100% natural for a creature who can shape shift to any for they choose

Older generations would bfto these entitled whores

Finally they have agreed that no jaw = ugly = incel