Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Massive anti baldcel propaganda psy op

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
In the new Dune, the bad guys are all bald.
Hairkonnen1
Hairkonnen2
Hairkonnen3

The good guys (or at least the ones the audience is going to be cheering for) on the other hand

Atreides

This movie is going to be seen by hundreds of millions of people and they're going to come out of it hating bald guys a bit more than they already do.

lol, the guy in the middle (I assume he's somewhat of a main character) is literally a prettyboy chad(lite), while protagonist foids are potato-faced, can't make that shit up

Were they bald in the movie or in the books, cant remember for the movie and i never read the books.

lol, the guy in the middle (I assume he's somewhat of a main character) is literally a prettyboy chad(lite), while protagonist foids are potato-faced, can't make that shit up
The guy in the middle is gigachad apparently

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icixSS1AckU

Were they bald in the movie or in the books, cant remember for the movie and i never read the books.
In the books they're not bald, they're redheads if I remember right. I mean ginger isn't much better than bald but at least there's hair dye.

The guy in the middle is gigachad apparently

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icixSS1AckU

In the books they're not bald, they're redheads if I remember right. I mean ginger isn't much better than bald but at least there's hair dye.

It seems they also made all villains to look like white men even though dave Bautista is not white looking irl while good guys are mixed bunch.

>another prettyboy actor for the main role
why can't we ever get ugly people for main good guys?

ugly roles on screen are also played by good looking people

It seems they also made all villains to look like white men even though dave Bautista is not white looking irl while good guys are mixed bunch.
And they changed references to jihad (that were all over the books) to crusade, at least in the trailer. And they changed the person who wants to save the planet (Liet Kines) from a white guy to a black woman.
The entire movie is a psy op but I'm still going to watch it when I can torrent it.

Last edited:
I mean ginger isn't much better than bald but at least there's hair dye.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

PMSL Jesus fucking Christ, I've seen some brutal truth bombs get dropped on here but that is just ruthless :feelshaha:

I am so high...