Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting mass shootings happen because lack of education

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
the redpill/blackpill should be ingested in small doses, for a long period of time.
i blame parents for bluepilling their kids for 20-some years, and then when they see FACEANDLMS video its a shock to their system.

i mean, i know parents want to protect their 'babies' from bad/evil things. but they can't protect them forever.
like any other organism in nature, they need to adapt and face reality sooner than later.

now im not saying people should be blackpilled at the age of 5, im just saying that somewhere around 14-15 parents should blackpill their kids a little bit

You are giving too much credit to FACEandLMS. The people who perpetrate such shootings have usually been bullied and ostracized by their peers. It has nothing to do with their awareness of their shortcomings.

You are giving too much credit to FACEandLMS. The people who perpetrate such shootings have usually been bullied and ostracized by their peers. It has nothing to do with their awareness of their shortcomings.

yes but they didn't have other people around to re-affirm their belief's. they were told by everyone that they are delusional and crazy, which adds more fuel to the fire

yes but they didn't have other people around to re-affirm their belief's. they were told by everyone that they are delusional and crazy, which adds more fuel to the fire

You have a point, but parents would never blackpill their kids: moms especially. Even if you are hideously deformed, they will tell you you're a beautiful boy, because they truly believe that.

You have a point, but parents would never blackpill their kids: moms especially. Even if you are hideously deformed, they will tell you you're a beautiful boy, because they truly believe that.

they don't believe that.
that's why they always tell their ugly sons to get fresh clothes or a new haircut.

Mass shootings happen because foids and normies bully social outcasts until they snap. That's all there is to it.

they don't believe that.
that's why they always tell their ugly sons to get fresh clothes or a new haircut.
But moms actually do believe that. Dads usually don't give a shit and are straight up. Besides, pretend as if you're the parent; would you accept that you were responsible for genetic failure?

Its mental issues. No shit when your lied to your whole life you will go insane.

But moms actually do believe that. Dads usually don't give a shit and are straight up. Besides, pretend as if you're the parent; would you accept that you were responsible for genetic failure?

yes i would. but that's because im a brutally honest person in nature.
might be a difficult blow at first, but the kid will slowly adjust and looksmaxx before its too late

yes i would. but that's because im a brutally honest person in nature.
might be a difficult blow at first, but the kid will slowly adjust and looksmaxx before its too late

You only say that because you're not a parent. You wouldn't have the heart to tell your kid he's ugly if he was.

You only say that because you're not a parent. You wouldn't have the heart to tell your kid he's ugly if he was.

nope. i don't have the heart to send my kid out there to the world without basic guidance and protection.
look at boogie2988, his mother forcefed him and he got bullied throughout his whole life, had to re-educate himself on food when he was fucking 40. his childhood was ruined because of his parents.
iv seen what kids do to ugly people at school, this is not just something that should fly over your head. your child's life and personal development is at risk and you should step in when necessary.

EDIT: just because most parents are garbage at parenting does not mean that should be like them. raising a kid is more complex than having a pet

people die , water is wet, life is unfair
why should anyone care what a mass murderer does it doesn't affect us

Learning the black pill too late causes mass shootings because sometimes its too late to attempt acension making the one who learned the blackpill too late go ER because they grow hatred for being lied to by blue pilled cucks parents and peers saying "lOoKs DoN't MaTtEr" they grow hatred for the world and society for rejecting and lieing to him so he takes revenge on years wasted being bluepilled

If one if black pilled early he can surgery and steroid and looksmaxx to possibly prevent rejection and isolation therefore possibly preventing an ER event

BLACK PILL AND LOOKS > EVERYTHING ELSE