Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Mass shootings are up nearly 73% so far in 2021 in what gun violence researchers describe as a contagion effect

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Honestly what the fuck were the governments/higherups even expecting, of course destroying the lives of unattractive men would bring disaster in some way.

Let the world rot in its filth. It makes me feel superior. Like I am somehow controlling them just from knowing the truth and watching them dance the dance of death. An exquisite feeling.

Let the world rot in its filth. It makes me feel superior. Like I am somehow controlling them just from knowing the truth and watching them dance the dance of death. An exquisite feeling.
Brilliantly said and same.

JFL at inflating the gun violence deaths statistic by adding the amount of suicides. They want to go after your guns so badly.
If people want to prevent more shootings we need an armed public.

Honestly what the fuck were the governments/higherups even expecting, of course destroying the lives of unattractive men would bring disaster in some way.

The FBI/CIA definitely has nothing to do with this. The sudden increase of mass shootings after Biden got into office is entirely coincidental.

Holy shit, this is fucking crazy. If it keeps exponentially increasing like this, these things will begin to become organized shootings from small groups of disenfranchised men. This society is rotting fast.

Attachments

• 7F96EC28-60A6-4C0E-9490-9CFFC9A9B8F0.gif
    7F96EC28-60A6-4C0E-9490-9CFFC9A9B8F0.gif
    1 MB · Views: 6
There's lies

Damned lies

And statistics

- Mark Twain

The FBI/CIA definitely has nothing to do with this. The sudden increase of mass shootings after Biden got into office is entirely coincidental.
Good point and OP is too quick to fall into the narrative that it's disenfranchised men that western governments themselves have been pushing with hyping the supposed threat of "lone wolves" for the past decade @based_meme

to inspire generations of the Weak and Defenseless people — my Brothers, Sisters, and Children — that you fuck.

-general cho

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back