Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mass shootings are caused by antidepressants

fastnbulbous

fastnbulbous

Admiral
★★★
https://vigilantnews.com/post/do-ss...ootings-a-closer-look-at-decades-of-evidence/
Since SSRIs first entered the market, many have noticed the unusual correlation between their consumption and completely out of character violently psychotic behavior, such as extremely disturbing homicides or suicides being committed by the individual. As the years have gone by, more and more evidence has accumulated (e.g., through lawsuits against the drug companies) that SSRIs cause psychotic violence, and in parallel, as the usage of these drugs has spiked, more and more grisly killings have occurred.
Mass shooters are nothing but puppets of the pharmaceutical companies and the jews, how can you call mass shooters based after knowing the truth behind it?

What effect do antidepressants even have? I know it kills serotonin but does it actually make you feel better

What effect do antidepressants even have? I know it kills serotonin but does it actually make you feel better
It makes you forget you have a dick and it makes you numb

mass shootings are caused by inceldom thats why its rare as fuck to see a female mass shooter

It makes you forget you have a dick and it makes you numb
I've seen other people who were on it they acted retarded

mass shootings are caused by inceldom thats why its rare as fuck to see a female mass shooter
no mental illness

no mental illness

more rare as in less common

more rare as in less common
Doesn’t even matter cause people still gonna defend them lmfao, you can literally go and look up female mass shooters on forums or social media and see how many sympathizers there are.