Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Mass shooting in Germany (7+ killed)

not incel related it’s some cult bs

that kingdom hall turned into kingdom hell

Based (in video game)

not incel related it’s some cult bs
It's normfags getting rekt, and cults take advantage of incels so it's good news regardless. Also Germany have more chads on average so they getting pwned is music to my ears

It's normfags getting rekt, and cults take advantage of incels so it's good news regardless. Also Germany have more chads on average so they getting pwned is music to my ears
True tbh

Holy fucking based
Berserk v21 p137

I add to that, don't pray whatsoever.

they probably don't even know who's the shooter

I like how german government tries to fear monger with 14 deaths in 3 years. and all those attacks are considered huge things here. I'm pretty sure immigrants kill 10 times that every single year. lmfao

Good riddance

imagine going to church in 2023 , kek

You either are the Shit and get Bitches left right and Diagonally , or you dont and Cope .

Well i wonder how much of an Incel the Shooter looked like , because most of them are Generally Ugly .

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR SEAMAXXING

I hope they were all foids or sex having shits

Did find out who the hero was (in video game)

Bad post. I'll never praise people shooting up a church or mosque as they're the only stalwarts against degeneracy in the West. Also JWs are not a cult. That's just the narrative that's formed because they didn't hold orthodox Christian views and don't participate in government. The Mormons, who are straight up heretical, were also viewed as a cult until they began amassing political power... Food for thought.