Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Mass shooting at Shopping Mall in Indiana

how is this related to incels
back to pol (the lounge) with u faggot

Another day in muttmerica

What a jew run shithole.

Probably another low status male treated like a subhuman until he snaps

Every single day there's another killing spree

How long will it take for soyciety to realize treating non Chad males like disposable trash isn't a good strategy for long term societal harmony.

Another day another banger
glock-gun.gif

I'm against murder but am I evil if I think this is unironically understandable?

They treat us worse than animals, so ofc they lash out.

Why is the shooter portrayed as evil but the guy who shot the shooter as "Good Samaritan". This guy has blood on his hands just like the shooter. What kind of hypocritical world is that?

not my problem

Why is the shooter portrayed as evil but the guy who shot the shooter as "Good Samaritan". This guy has blood on his hands just like the shooter. What kind of hypocritical world is that?
because its self defense

20-30 year old male targets woman at male just my be incel related.

Every single day there's another killing spree

How long will it take for soyciety to realize treating non Chad males like disposable trash isn't a good strategy for long term societal harmony.

So fucked, I bet it's all planned by the government to cause a civil war or tilt gun law to their agenda. Fucking country is fucked.

Every week, another weirdo loner with little to live for and no investment in society, gets so fucked in the head that he decides going to a public place and murdering a whole lot of random strangers would be a good thing to to.

American retards:

:soy::foidSoy: Guns did this!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back