Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mass shootER Caleb Sharpe’s photos at the time of his arrest

Its Always the ugly and manlet ones and Barely never a Woman.

Well i wondER why . :feelsclown:

Just from the photos alone, I can already tell the comments the soys and sluts posted.

I would have never suspected…

Which shooting did he do again? There are so many of these in burgerland, it is hard to keep up

If only he took a shower and started respecting women...

Instead of an mental institution, he was sentenced to 40 years in prison. :cryfeels:
His life has been sad, there's definitely others to blame, but they still ignored his problems and sent him to a cage with niggers where his suffering will continue.

Instead of an mental institution, he was sentenced to 40 years in prison. :cryfeels:
His life has been sad, there's definitely others to blame, but they still ignored his problems and sent him to a cage with niggers where his suffering will continue.

View attachment 746561
Bullies like to go for the easy pickings. This kid was probably new to the school and nobody knew him, and he had no one to rely on.