Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mass Roping as a form of Rebellion

slimshady

slimshady

Officer
This society has treated us like shit. Discriminated against us. Didn't give us oppurtunities. Crushed any hapiness we have. Never acknowledged our good things, always insulted us and discriminated us on things we could'nt control

Never gave us any basic human respect. In my case, always left me for dead whenever I needed help.

So I think a great thing to do is that we all rope together. An act of mass roping will set us free from the pain and the people who took hapiness by exploiting us will not be able to do it anymore.

They hated us and didn't want us, so we just die. Problem solved. Its the best way to send a message as we just reject to live in this Society.

Most of them won't even care that people like us have died. They will create a fuss about it and instead of accepting their mistakes, they will of course blame this community for "promoting suicides". Eventhough we just offered a Solution. These were the same people who insulted us, when we talked about our problems. These are the same people who discriminated against us and gave us pain which led to all this. But they will never accept their mistake, they will just put the blame on us.

There is no need to care for that anyway. A mass suicide will be a great way to end all this.

Mass roping is for cucks. Women will celebrate your death. You therefore need to stay alive just to spite your enemies. Drop out and bludge on welfare. Dedicate your entire life to pissing off your enemies.

Sure, you go first

Mass roping is for cucks. Women will celebrate your death. You therefore need to stay alive just to spite your enemies. Drop out and bludge on welfare. Dedicate your entire life to pissing off your enemies.
Maybe you live in a first world country. The more we live, the more they will exploit us. And people like me who live in shitty third world countries in a working class family don't have any options

when in doubt, confuse the hell out the enemy

Rest mass of an electron IQ move

Huge cope. That would literally be doing a favor to soyciety. The best way is through becoming supERhERoes in marvel spiderman

if we rope - they win

Most of them won't even care that people like us have died. They will create a fuss about it and instead of accepting their mistakes, they will of course blame this community for "promoting suicides". Eventhough we just offered a Solution. These were the same people who insulted us, when we talked about our problems. These are the same people who discriminated against us and gave us pain which led to all this. But they will never accept their mistake, they will just put the blame on us.
This
if we rope - they win
We are clown for them, if we continue to live we for them are funny. We are the sadic game for chads and foids.
Put both option on balance. It does not matter if we rope, they win because they are already won. We are NPC that live for them, they live leaning on us
ERing is a better idea
Nobody go to ER. Er was hero for incels.
He was the only one to take to the streets cleaning up. Everyone is guilty.

Last edited:
They will not give a shit tbh also that is what they exactly want.

They've been trying to kill us off for years we would be doing them a favour.

thERe is a bettER altERnative

For people saying, "that's exactly what they want", that's not true at all. They want us to maintain their Hierachy. If we don't exist normies will have no one to dominate and gain confidence. They just want us to rot, and not die.

The another Solution is to maybe organise ourselves and lead a full on protest but that's a long reach. Also we will be easily Crushed. Many of us don't need to Rope for now. But for Brocels who don't have anything to look forward to, they might as well rope and no one should stop them. Especially INcels from third world countries, we will probably end up being slaves.

Let’s do it tbh

nah, how about we start mass roping the (((people))) who put us in this situation. (in gta 3)

This society has treated us like shit. Discriminated against us. Didn't give us oppurtunities. Crushed any hapiness we have. Never acknowledged our good things, always insulted us and discriminated us on things we could'nt control

Never gave us any basic human respect. In my case, always left me for dead whenever I needed help.

So I think a great thing to do is that we all rope together. An act of mass roping will set us free from the pain and the people who took hapiness by exploiting us will not be able to do it anymore.

They hated us and didn't want us, so we just die. Problem solved. Its the best way to send a message as we just reject to live in this Society.

There is no need to care for that anyway. A mass suicide will be a great way to end all this.
This is exactly what die juden want, u imbecilic GrAY guy

Exactly. I suggest people go fucking ER (in a game of course, not IRL) before you rope.

Fuck ropes. Roping yourself when others have made your life hell? Really? What kind of blue pill kike shill shit is that? That's what they WANT you to do.

"Oh, prophet, what shall we do about the state of the sexual marketplace?"

This guy: Mass cuckoldry as a form of rebellion.

I'm sorry, this is just really pathetic. I must frame it in a humorous way because I can't fathom that you seriously thought you're advocating for a good cause.

Incels mass roping is exactly what they want.
I don’t fucking care what they want! I only care what I want! And this not suffering the next 50 years due to loneliness and being ugly.

And wageslaving for 45 years is even more cucked tbh.

Only cucks and whores think incels should rope.

This would only work if foids killed themselves. Soyciety probably wouldn’t even notice if we committed mass suicide

No, I'm scared of death.

Maybe this will work in your country, but in mine it would just be celebrated. A lot of incels are neets here anyway. I refuse to do the job for my enemies.

Maybe this will work in your country, but in mine it would just be celebrated. A lot of incels are neets here anyway. I refuse to do the job for my enemies.
I am personally not arguing for a mass roping. Everyone should do it when you feel like. And if you don’t rope it’s even better. But many incels are suffering really bad. My depression has gotten worse and worse the last few years and there’s no other way out.

And when users here say „that is what women want you to“ and admitting not having any kind of contact to women at all, that doesnt make any sense to me. When you kill yourself no fuckin woman will notice it.

I hope that many incels will a die a naturally dead. But please stop arguing on a low iq level

No. That’s cucked. What we need to do in mass is drop out of society. Stop making this thing turn and they will be forced to submit to our needs.

Based

I am personally not arguing for a mass roping. Everyone should do it when you feel like. And if you don’t rope it’s even better. But many incels are suffering really bad. My depression has gotten worse and worse the last few years and there’s no other way out.

And when users here say „that is what women want you to“ and admitting not having any kind of contact to women at all, that doesnt make any sense to me. When you kill yourself no fuckin woman will notice it.

I hope that many incels will a die a naturally dead. But please stop arguing on a low iq level
True. I am seeing some NEETs here from first world Countries. Some people here only have the problem of "foids not dating them" while many Incels actually have problems in every point of their life. and in countries like mine NEETing is just a death sentence so its better to die and while I do support ERing in Minecraft, not ever incel has means to do that and again it can get very Counter productive.

And for people who are saying that Roping is Cucked. Living like this is the biggest cucked thing to do. Normies and foids, love to shit on you. They don't really want you to die. They just want you to stay below them, so that they can have someone to shit on them. if you want to become a supERhero then ok do it. But people roping peacefully are also doing a thing of great courage. They reject to be shitted upon anymore by the society

This is why they won't let you kill yourself, they need your energy to feed off like vampires.

Incel Jonestown (in roblox) when?
The Koolaid had better not be fucking grape flavored this time. I ain't dying to that shit.
I say we poison Nesquick. It would be funny to know their PR team has to scramble because Chocolate Milk is the choice of suicidal incels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back