Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Mass killers are heroes but not serial killers

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Let me preface that I do not endorse any illegal acts, I'm allowed to think, in the sense of inner emotions, that they are heroes.

I consider them equal on the level of kamikaze pilots.

Serial killers usually are attractive men, and that they murder to satisfy their sick fantasies, not to send out a message or anything.

Mass killers, however, do it to make a statement. Bravely sacrificing their entire life, they fight for what they believe in, to quote Brenton Tarrant, "to take the fight to the invaders myself."

The fierce warriors stood firm in face of normies, police gunfire and resistance, like lions. They're selfless soldiers to a T, fighting to defend the defenseless.

Mass murderers are the children of an ugly society. America is the main testing ground of social engineering, school shooters appeared here for the first time, Elliot Rodger appeared here.

I relate to a lot of mass shooters

But Adam Lanza shoot about 20 KIDS which is hard not to wish him the worst, let alone give him the respect of ER
A lot of them shoot their age mates who have a sense of right and wrong
I do think these acts are deplorable mods and officers

But Adam Lanza shoot about 20 KIDS which is hard not to wish him the worst, let alone give him the respect of ER
A lot of them shoot their age mates who have a sense of right and wrong
I do think these acts are deplorable mods and officers
While going for kids is too far, Adam lanza did sent out a message improving the reputation of autistic men.

Mass shootings improve the reputation of autistic men.

While going for kids is too far, Adam lanza did sent out a message improving the reputation of autistic men.

I’d say the direct opposite. The media blames incels which leads to people hating us more

I’d say the direct opposite. The media blames incels which leads to people hating us more
Disagree. Look at Muslims and BLM. People fear them so much that they respect them because saying nigger or showing 1cm of Muhammad would get your head chopped off or at the very least punched.

Meanwhile, niggers and Muslims can maintain a peaceful side too, yet, undeniably benefit from their more radical side's representation.

Normies only understand force.

Disagree. Look at Muslims and BLM. People fear them so much that they respect them because saying nigger or showing 1cm of Muhammad would get your head chopped off or at the very least punched.

Meanwhile, niggers and Muslims can maintain a peaceful side too, yet, undeniably benefit from their more radical side's representation.
Incels don’t have that fear because we aren’t a organised terrorist group. People would fear us if we were, and foids might even fetishise us if we were (because foids love evil) . But terrorism is bad

Mass shootings improve the reputation of autistic m
In what way at all did that improve the reputation of autistic men? Niggers and shitskins are feared because they'll burn down and blow up cities over stupid shit, not because they kill random kids for no reason. OP is a fed faggot

Incels don’t have that fear because we aren’t a organised terrorist group. People would fear us if we were, and foids might even fetishise us if we were (because foids love evil) . But terrorism is bad
In smooth Sanchez's video, when he said he was a incel the foid immediately moved away saying "ar you gonna stab me or something"?

That proves our reputation is working. It's better to be feared than to be stepped over like invisible. After all, we're already invisible.

In what way at all did that improve the reputation of autistic men? Niggers and shitskins are feared because they'll burn down and blow up cities over stupid shit, not because they kill random kids for no reason. OP is a fed faggot
And? In normies eyes there's no differences. Just look at how many msgs Nikolas Cruz got.

Also, I do not support mass killings; in fact I won't entrap anyone like a fed.

In a few years, maybe you're a young or something, you'll understand why I'm an fatalist accelerationist.

In smooth Sanchez's video, when he said he was a incel the foid immediately moved away saying "ar you gonna stab me or something"?

That proves our reputation is working. It's better to be feared than to be stepped over like invisible. After all, we're already invisible.
Good point. I’d still never go ER, I might threaten to if I’m about to rope. Just to troll normies

And? In normies eyes there's no differences. Just look at how many msgs Nikolas Cruz got.

In a few years, maybe you're a young or something, you'll understand why I'm a fatalist accelerationist.
Dam

Good point. I’d still never go ER, I might threaten to if I’m about to rope. Just to troll normies
Don't threaten anything; you may get arrested for "terroristic threats" like many did. There's a great diffefence between "I will do X" VS "I wish X"

In a few years, maybe you're a young or something, you'll understand why I'm an fatalist accelerationist.
You're picking the wrong targets. Killing kids doesn't help in any way. Go for foids and Jews, people actually fucking our lives up.

Don't threaten anything; you may get arrested for "terroristic threats" like many did. There's a great diffefence between "I will do X" VS "I wish X"
I’m saying if I was about to rope I’d call up the police and say “long live the incel rebellion, I’m going to shoot up ___” then kill myself

Yeah that's why ER's killings (in GTA) were based

You're picking the wrong targets. Killing kids doesn't help in any way. Go for foids and Jews, people actually fucking our lives up.
Agreed. But I don't "pick" targets.

People will always go ER whether I support or not; might as well embrace the reputation.

I’m saying if I was about to rope I’d call up the police and say “long live the incel rebellion, I’m going to shoot up ___” then kill myself
It'd be funny to do that on a phone they can't track and say that and then not kill yourself.

In GTA

Agreed. But I don't "pick" targets.

People will always go ER whether I support or not; might as well embrace the reputation.
Yeah if people see incels are terrorists, why shouldn't we be?
In GTA hahaha
I do not support terrorists and I am not one

Yeah if people see incels are terrorists, why shouldn't we be?
In GTA hahaha
I do not support terrorists and I am not one
Incels are not terrorists, but incel shooters no doubtly are. Terrorists are defined as unlawful violence with political goals in mind; politics is very wide category so if you so much as to support neetbuxx, you're now political.

We kinda run on the same system as Muslims; terrorist radicals with "peaceful moderates"

Mass shooters aren`t serial killers anyway but yeah they are heroes

Yeah he did put autistic men's struggle into the public spotlight