Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Masochism= hating oneself

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
There's no such thing as healthy masochism. If you crave being degraded, abused, raped (it's just rapeplay, teehee), hurt and used, it's because you hate yourself, and this is not healthy. No ifs, no buts.

Soyciety enables and encourages mentally disordered foids to indulge in ther maladaptive daddy issues cope mechanisms with guys who don't even care about them and get more and more broken, unhappy and incapable of actual fulfilling pairbonding. And when I say something like "I wish I had a young virgin bride to love and build a family with", they act like I'm an abusive predator, JFL.

If you love a child, what do you do? Do you tell them to eat only candy and never brush their teeth like they want, or do you force them to eath healthy and brush their teeth for their own good? Foids are like children, especially cluster B foids with extremely arrested emotional development.

If you're one of those mentally disordered self-hating foids reading this (most of IT probably fits in this category tbh), you should seek treatment for your cluster B disorders ASAP and refrain from sex and relationships for a while, or at the very least commit to ONE guy who actually loves and commits to you as well to play the abusive violent daddy for you.

Last edited:
There's no such thing as healthy masochism. If you crave being degraded, abused, raped (it's just rapeplay, teehee), hurt and used, it's because you hate yourself, and this is not healthy. No ifs, no buts.

Soyciety enables and encourages mentally disordered foids to indulge in ther maladaptive daddy issues cope mechanisms with guys who don't even care about them. And when I say something like "I wish I had a young virgin bride to love and build a family with", they act like I'm an abusive predator, JFL.

If you're one of those mentally disordered self-hating foids reading this (most of IT probably fits in this category tbh), you should seek treatment for your cluster B disorders or at the very least find a guy who actually loves and commits to you to play the abusive violent daddy for you.

based tons of foids have rape fantasies but chad only

based tons of foids have rape fantasies but chad only
There's no such thing as "rape fantasies" in the way they mean it, they actually want to get raped because they hate themselves and think they deserve it. When most foids get raped for real they have super intense orgasms.

But they have strong cognitive dissonant feelings about it and it conflicts with 1) their childish solipsism (I want to be raped by THIS specific guy!) and 2) feminist status quo telling them that rape is the worst thing in the world, etc. So they rationalize it through that "it's just rape play and not actual rape, it's totes different teehee" cope.

Last edited:

Freud considered masochism to be one of the three immutable characteristics of femininity, along with narcissism and passivity, and in women a need for punishment and humiliation was an inbuilt part of their sexual psychology.

Their minds are unhealthy and maladaptive from the outset, which is why they crave pain to be sexually aroused.

I guess considering the number of IT threads, Suifuel Threads, etc. that's made daily, is made by users who hate themselves. I honestly can't see any other reason tbh. I know this isn't about foid behavior, but this does make sense now that I realize, especially with the amount of self hate on these forums.

Freud considered masochism to be one of the three immutable characteristics of femininity, along with narcissism and passivity, and in women a need for punishment and humiliation was an inbuilt part of their sexual psychology.

Their minds are unhealthy and maladaptive from the outset, which is why they crave pain to be sexually aroused.
Women just can't be free. They need total patriarchal control like fish need water. I think even letting children be free wouldn't cause as much damage and dysfunction as letting foids be free.

I agree, they're like that from the get go, but the levels of dysfunction and enabling nowadays make everything even a lot more exacerbated.

I guess considering the number of IT threads, Suifuel Threads, etc. that's made daily, is made by users who hate themselves. I honestly can't see any other reason tbh. I know this isn't about foid behavior, but this does make sense now that I realize, especially with the amount of self hate on these forums.
I hate lies. If people want to destroy and harm themselves because they hate themselves, this is one thing, but trying to make it look as if it's healthy and empowering and encouraging other people to indulge in it is unacceptable.