Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs for Incels

gummybearcel

gummybearcel

no gummy for your face
-
iu

JFL some normies get to have all five tiers.
A lucky incel gets the first two. Most incels only have the first tier. No wonder our lives are so shit. It's a pyramid for a reason. You can't achieve social or mental needs at all without the cornerstones of love underneath, something we are constantly refused. Dark triad chad gets all five tiers and gets to live self-actualized, meanwhile we are rotting only fulfilling basic physiological needs like hollow husks.
Over.

Last edited:
iu

A lucky incel gets the first two. Most incels only have the first tier. No wonder our lives are so shit. It's a pyramid for a reason. You can't achieve social or mental needs at all without the cornerstones of love underneath, something we are constantly refused. Dark triad chad gets all five tiers and gets to live self-actualized, meanwhile we are rotting only fulfilling basic physiological needs like hollow husks.
Over.
I'm barely dipping into the 2nd tier from the bottom kekw

Give m3 pussy or giv3 y0u d3ath?

I have 1 and 2/5 of 2nd bar

Despite that, somebody will tell you that you don´t need love or that relationships are overrated and such bullshit. Shit gaslighting society.
Incels are riddled with mental illness and even physical health issues that arise due to loneliness. Sleep issues and weakened immune systems occur when you are isolated from others like many incels. So in a way, it's true that some incels haven't even been provided the first tier of needs in modern society. Tragic.

For homeless people, they would never advise them to skip the lowest rung and focus on intimacy and belonging first. No - you need shelter.

But for incels, they expect us to skip "love and belonging" and focus on "self esteem" (confidence and respect for others). Great. How? With what delusional sense of self?

You need love and belonging (including platonic friendship) before you can focus on the upper-tier shit - unless you have an actual abnormal psychology ("schizoid personality disorder").

For homeless people, they would never advise them to skip the lowest rung and focus on intimacy and belonging first. No - you need shelter.

But for incels, they expect us to skip "love and belonging" and focus on "self esteem" (confidence and respect for others). Great. How? With what delusional sense of self?

You need love and belonging (including platonic friendship) before you can focus on the upper-tier shit - unless you have an actual abnormal psychology ("schizoid personality disorder").

Fantastic post.

reading this just makes me want to rope:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Since when are you back ?

I came back like a week ago.
I tried to take a month off to do everything possible to escape inceldom and it didn't work :lul:
I tried that too, even twice. But the blackpill at the end always comes to collect, even in total isolation at home

iu

Over.
2nd and third tier are interchangeable. Many normies have little financial security but have the intimacy bit figured out.

In Africa there are Tyronnes who have 3rd tier figured out but who live in a mud hut with no food.